Virgin Wines

Virgin Wines (page 2 of 46)

A great way to buy wine

I bought my first mixed dozen ... every bottle tasted great. Delivery took a couple of days longer but that was a minor irritation. The selection of wines was good and the 2 bonus reds were really worthwhile.

Greggo

GreggoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consistently good wines

It took some time, but, Virgin Wines gets me. Who would have thought. They know my wine preferences and always deliver quality. Yessiree. Very satisfied customer, happy to recommend. Love my SA wines, the best in the world.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Sign up if you love having your inbox flooded

Since signing up with Virgin Wines, and having placed an order, my inbox has been flooded with emails from them. This is extremely off-putting, to the extent that I eventually decided to unsubscribe. Unfortunately, despite this, I still receive emails with offers, specials. If you are thinking of using this service, this is something you be aware of.

poor communication

Sent deliveries without havings a choice or ability to change order. also failed to provide notification as advertised. Initial sign up points bonus offer still not forthcoming 3 x months later!

Savour the Good Drop

The selections in the mixed dozen were chosen well.
I have been a customer for several years and yet to find a wine that disappoints.
Favourable comments from others in social setting.

Susan Lia

Susan LiaGoldfields, WA

Great wines

Great wines I am a Rose, Pinot Gris and white wine drinker. Never been disappointed with any brand I have tried. Friends have even commented how nice they are. Delivery always arrives in the expected time and the frequent bonus gifts are appreciated

Kris

KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good but could be better.

Wine arrived in a timely manner and was delivered to where I asked it to be put. Would like to have more choice in the bundles that you offer. I ordered a mixed red and a mixed white and they are good hever I would love to see for example a doznd mixed Pinot and Shiraz or with the whiites a mixture of lighter whites compared to the heavier whites.

Kathleen Bol

Kathleen BolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Unsure what the wines would be like as we're a good price; however I have tried 2 reds and 1 white and was very pleased with the quality. Just me to drink it so will take me a while to finish the dozen.

Purchasing wine

Wine arrived in a timely manner and have enjoyed drinking some bottles already. The wines l have tried have been very drinkable.
Very happy with my purchase and good value for money

Nath

Nath

Best red dozen ever.

I recently ordered a red dozen, with a special 2 bottles (Black Pig I think) and 2 stemless glasses thrown in. The range was excellent - from Cab Sav to Durif/Melbac/Shiraz blend, as well as my favourite, Angove Heavyweight shiraz. All have been wonderful so far! The box also came more than a week early!

Grant

GrantSouth Australia

Good wine , value for money

Ideal choices, I like a red wine but don’t consider myself a knowledgeable wine selector . The selection has always been good. Virgins choices give me a great range that I would never have been introduced to .

Dave

DaveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good consistent great value wine

Super selection of quality wines with good customer service and fast delivery. Very happy with just about everything we’ve bought over a long period. Very easy to deal with ... all in all thoroughly recommended.

David Carr

David CarrPerth, WA

Very enjoyable wines

very happy with the variety of wines received the selections of mixed reds I have had are of execellent quality I have never had a bottle that I could make a complaint about

Perfect

Never had a bad drop! Great value saves me picking wine up from bottle shops.Look forward to picking up my case from the post office. Thank you Virgin wines keep up the good work.

A bit annoyed

The wine is a bit average and it wouldn’t let me cancel my order. Also you are saying I need to have 30 words I don’t have 30 words to say

Love it

Great wines - delivery takes the hassle out of selecting wine and carrying it home- you get to try more variety as it is selected for you. It is such a treat

Elizabeth Palmer

Elizabeth PalmerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tasty, Delicious and Wonderful Choices

Tasty and delicious wine, with the selection in every case being of excellent value. Great for entertaining with a sumptuous variety of both mixed or red and white. Wonderful choices.

Cynthia AllenHackett 2602, ACT

Perfect for someone who knows nothing about wine

I've enjoyed the wines, with the rare exception of a bottle I wasn't crazy about Customer service is very good, but the number of emails I get about deals is annoying and tends to hide the emails that inform me that a delivery will be coming soon. I don't like the fact that I am automatically sent a Christmas shipment on top of my normal order without any notice. I had to send this year's Christmas shipment back because it came just after my normally scheduled delivery. But they were perfectly accommodating about taking it back.

Review collected in partnership with Virgin Wines

Excellent opportunity to sample wines we would normally not purchase

The majority of wines are of an excellent caliber. You get to try wines you never would and can trust the selections made.would recommend velocity wined. Always a prompt delivery to

Aldo Dalberto

Aldo Dalberto

Generally good quality wine at acceptable prices

Wine quality is quite good and prices generally affordable. Delivery time from placement of order to arrival is comparable to most similar suppliers. Once a box was missing a couple of bottles but they were replaced very quickly when Virgin was notified.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

I ordered 3 cases of a special promotion in july which incuded 2 glasses and 2 bottles of red at a cost of $ 130 a case have been received but I forgot to take the details of this offer is there anychance you could forward me the details wines all good

Hi fritz van,

Thank you for your question there. We have just sent through a private message as we need to confirm your customer and order details - we do not allow this on public forum.

Look forward to your response.

All the best,
Virgin Wines team.

frits vanirsen

frits vanirsenasked

Hobb L.
Hobb L.

kindly send me your email and contact number, so i can provide you the details.
Thanks.

Neil R.asked

Do you have to buy wine every month? i.e. is there a commitment?

Peter B.
Peter B.

No you do not have to buy every month
Just buy what you need and when you need it

Hi Neil,
You do not have to buy every month if you do not want to. You can purchase one-time offers, or introductory cases to our wine plan memberships. But even when on these plans, if you feel that it's not working out for you, you can cancel out whenever you like. There's no membership fees, or tie-ins. All you have to do is let us know.
I hope this helps, and if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cheers, Virgin Wines.