6 questions from our users

Mariam I.

Mariam I.asked

Visage Hair Straightener with Ionic and Infrared Functions (Oct 2019)

Is this straightener suits a curly thick hear?

Simon R.

Simon R.asked

How do I lock the temperature on a setting so it doesn’t change when in use?

Meg’s

Meg’sasked

Hello,

I have just been reading all the reviews and am really confused about the Visage hair straightener from Aldi as the reviews range from exploding disasters to fantastic.
I just purchased one today although mine is called the Visage pro styler hair straightener and curler in 1 and looks nothing like the straightener pictured at the top left of this page.
I’m really confused as to whether I should take it back or not.... perhaps mine is the new model and isn’t dangerous.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Meg.

AvilaD88
AvilaD88

If I was you I would return it. I've experienced it and never will buy any Visage brand. But it is totally up to you if you would like to try it.

Bassy

I used mine for the second time today and the bottom sparked like crazy. I was lucky it wasn't near my head. Never again very scary.

Nathan M.
Nathan M.

Hi there, just to clarify this, all the reviews relating to the hair straighter sparking or being potentially hazardous were submitted by reviewers from the USA and were for a hair straightener model that is not available here in Australia.

Jackie S

Jackie Sasked

Is the visage flat iron dual voltage?

sassy

sassyasked

I am having a problem with turning this visage straightner on. Any ideas?

Marcia
Marcia

Press and hold the power button.

Bassy

Same with mine today on 2nd use. Mine started sparking be careful wouldn't use it.

Lili

Liliasked

I would like buy a hair volume styler rotating brush brands Visage. Whem the Aldi sale it again? Thanks

Emily
Emily

The new Hair Volume Styler is included in Aldi's 2014 catalogue as Special Buys which are on sale from the 23rd of April to the 26th of April. It only costs $30 and if you want more information visit this website: http://www.discountstoresau.com/aldi-catalogue/aldi-catalogue-april-2014-offers-of-food-products-4.html. I hope this helped you.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives