ALDI Visage Digital

ALDI Visage Digital

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.1

I thought I was on a 'good thing' with these scales but ...

I was unable to change the personal information that it came with (i.e. age, height etc). There were no instructions with the scales when I purchased them. I even put new batteries in it to see if that made a difference but it still didn't allow me to change any of the settings. The staff at ALDU couldn't help or advise either. I ended up so frustrated I threw them in the bin.

Fossil
    FossilGold Coast, Queensland. Australia.

Not Happy

We bought two, then moved house and left them packed. Eventually we needed them so after unpacking and replacing the batteries we find that the one that had minimal use does not work, neither does the unused one.
    Both say 2402 and switch themselves off. Just a product you buy for the bin.

Macca
    MaccaMelbourne

Simple bathroom scales

I've purchased a digital bathroom scale from Aldi and the set button jamed on 24.04 and the up down arrow will not activate. 12 Mths old or their about. Rubbish, Aldi needs to have a discussion with the Supplier about their
    product. All other products i have purchased from Aldi no problem
    T McPherson

Another electronic Aldi failure

Rubbish just like four or five other electronic goods purchased from aldi. Originally found quite convenient to buy small electronic goods from Aldi but found all products last for a bit then end up in the bin. Now with a young family would rather pay more money than have to go out and buy a replacement- wont be buying anything else!!
    Easy to use, inexpensive
    Break

Bathroom Scales

Find out how ALDI Visage Digital compares to other Bathroom Scales

Hemanth1
    Hemanth1AU

Rubbish

I bought this scale 6 months ago and now it's not working. I lost my receipt and now I can't even return. Such a waste of money. It's just not scale I had bad experience with all electric stuff which I bought from ALDI. Hope they sell good stuff and keep up the customers
    looks good
    it stoped working after 6 months

Terrible

I have bought a few of Aldi's electronic goods and before long they all collapse or fail miserably. I will never buy from Aldi even Chinese brands are better.
    looks good
    after one year use very rarely, accuracy out by 10kg.

Joy Lowe
    Joy Lowe

I have bought dozens of Aldi Electronic items from computers to GPS navigators etc, etc, and have found them all fantastic. Can't change the batteries on a bathroom scale though.

Karmen
    KarmenAU

Waste of money

The scale I have now is my second Aldi scale. The first went after just 12 months new batteries would not make it work and the same problem this time new batteries still not working very un reliable - Aldi who does your QC.

After 12 months it won't work.