ALDI Visage Digital

ALDI Visage Digital

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.1

Good, till they broke!!

Good for almost 2 years. Tested them and always got same number!!
    Seemed fragile to my 100kgs. Held bench to mount and dismount.
    Then crack noises? After a week or 3....
    Differing weights by over 2 kgs.
    Price was good... But I prefer not to throw plastic in the bin every 18 months. My preference will be for the environment and against disposable [censored word removed].
    Each to their own
    Cheap/accurate
    Cheap landfill

Bad

These are easy to use scales. It is a pity they are prone to failure so quickly. The problem may be associated with the wiring
    Easy setup and easy to read
    Fail to work after two months usage

Marcia Brennan
    Marcia Brennan

Does anyone know where you can get the operating instructions for the Simply Bathroom Scales

Bad

Don't waste your money on this product. Typical Aldi electronic product. Short life span and waste of money. Product doesn't even last the warranty period. You have to save all packaging if you want to return item. I wonder how many people actually do this. I myself haven't returned a product back to Aldi. Have been ripped off with 3 small electrical appliances from Aldis.
    Good features, memory to record family details. Cheap price.
    [censored word removed], weighs you different each time. You cannot rely on them for an accurate weight.