ALDI Visage Digital

ALDI Visage Digital

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.1
    Frank Snr
    Frank SnrMELBOURNE

Excellent Product

I bought the aldi scale model no4520 and have had them for 4 years no problems Find them very accurate All we do is replace the batteries every now and then The value for money is great.I have recommended the scales to my friends many of them have purchased and found no problems either.
    Great value for money

Joy Lowe
    Joy Lowe

How did you get them to work after you changed the batteries.? Is there a special trick in changing them?

MissyA
    MissyAAU

Pretty good! Can't complain.

The scales are easy to use and give an accurate measure of weight. I bought this a while ago and it still works the same as when I first bought it.
    Inexpensive, reliable, well made. Works very well.

Andrea B
    Andrea Basked

Can’t get my Aldi visage bathroom scales to go from st lbs to kgs. How do I change

brian s.
    brian s.asked

I have a visage 97474 how do I change from stones to kilos?

Rosanna P.
    Rosanna P.asked

Just changed the batteries no matter what I put on scales it weighs 79.9kg. How do I recitify this?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives