ALDI Visage Foot & Calf

ALDI Visage Foot & Calf

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

2.8
Abbas
Abbas

awesome for the price...

At $149 I reckon you can't find better..Osim is better but for more than $700 it's expensive. I love a hard massage so it's perfect for me.osim covers the upper foot better but I ain't complaining.

Sue. HSydney, NSW.

Good for the young but maybe not an older person.

HannahSydney

Cheap alternative - good enough for me

I have been interested in getting one of these but couldn't justify the $750 price tags I've been seeing around the place. This was bought at Aldi for about a quarter of the price.

I am extremely thin, weigh 45kgs and at first I thought it was a little too much pressure especially around the calf muscles. So I am enjoying just putting on both for a few minutes then leaving it on the foot massage for a while longer. This is going to be great for 10 min after work every day and you only need to use it 4 times to equal the same price of getting 4 foot massages.

I am not sure if the pressure will ease up with more use but for now I have a feeling it would be way too tight for anyone with a large build.

Hannah

The tip below by Jaybird has been a good one - i.e. resting your feet on outside to give ankles a massage - my ankles have been a 10 year problem and it's nice to have this option on standby whenever I need!

Jaybird31
Jaybird31South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for calf muscles.

This machine gives your legs and feet a really good massage - but - it would not suit everybody. It would not be suitable for people with fat legs as they may not fit in the alcoves. It is good for most feet, but hurts my thin boney feet too much, so I just wear thick socks or leave my feet out in front so it only massages above my ankles. I like the vibrating massage it gives and use if quite often.
Great for calves up to knees.
It wouldn't work for overweight people with fat legs and if your feet are thin and boney like mine it is too painful.

Purchased in March 2013 at Aldi.

Foot Massagers

Find out how ALDI Visage Foot & Calf compares to other Foot Massagers

not for tall people

There is no real height adjustment, the so called height adjustment is only the angle of inclination via a pull out lift bar underneath, I am 5'10-" and my upper calf muscles do not get a massage, only the lower half and that has left me bruised, the foot massage is little more than a hard squeeze from the sides .. good luck.
handles make it easy to get into wheelie bin
no size or position adjustments

Rip Off! Not for Men!!

Guys n Gals if you are over 82Kgs this is not for you!!
Picked up one this morning and about to drop it back...forget about foot and calf massage,,,its not going to happen unless you are person of slim build...So beware if you are not, other than that it was OK
The Price
The fit was not universal

The best thing on earth

I love it, it has everything.I use it everyday after coming from work. It has a vibration mode and a kind of punching mode but they both are good. The excellent things about this product is that it has everything you want when you come back to home from work.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

first impression: aie it hurts

just opened it and tried. Damn: it hurts. The pressure in the feet is way too strong.
After using it 30 minutes, saw some red marks in the calf. tried again later in the evening and could not: it was really painfull. Hope the pressure system ( seams to be some air pockets ) will relax after time, if not will have to get it back.

pain

Mover
Mover

I love mine and want to get another one for my daughter. Any ideas where I can find one?

mintogaragesale

I have a New opened Calf & Foot Massager as above for sale. If you are interested you can find me on Facebook - mintogaragesale

That should have been New & Unopened