• Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No (3)

FisharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Started off well and finished in a pile of crap!

Did the job pretty well until the key plastic gear component snapped off. WOW!! Upon inspection everything gear wise is practically plastic/nylon so not built to last!! Shame on you ALDI for supporting obsolescence manufacturing, meaning the product is meant to fail/break down after a given period of time. Hardly waste reduction policy!

Purchased in August 2019.

Aref Eshghi

Aref EshghiAU

Not bad, but not top quality!

It is fine, however; you can add around $40 to your money (total ~ $60) and buy a much better machine from famous brands like Philips.
The most problem I had, was with its combs. Sometimes they come off and there is a chance of ruining your hair cut and creating a bald area on your head!

Purchased at ALDI for $20.00.

Amazing.

What value for money. Nowhere else can you get a similar product with so many attachments with such great battery life that works well. Buy 3 for the same price as other similar products and you are set for life.

Purchased in March 2017.

Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Find out how ALDI Hair Grooming Kit compares to other Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Great product

Its very light weight. The blade isn't very sharp. The only down side is you have to keep it on charge all the time. As the battery has a low charge voltage. I don't use the accessories. However is great as a second back up. I bought 4. Just in case.

Purchased in December 2019 at ALDI.

Complex and frustrating

There are not enough instructions. Nothing tells you how to change the head's. Do you unscrew. I did and when I out it back together it scratched my kneck. Back to simple Bic razers for me. At least I know they work and I won't be fiddling for hours trying to work out a complex piece with limited instructions. I noticed also the question forum has no replies. You get what you pay for I guess!

Purchased in October 2019 at ALDI for $20.00.

Causes IrritationYes

Not if you want a close shave...

The grooming kit does not cut very close. I have to go over the same spots on my face at least three times before I can get any kind of a close shave.

Purchased in December 2018 at ALDI for $20.00.

Ned

NedSydney Surrounds, NSW

So easy to use!

I've had this grooming kit for a few years now, using it with good results.
It's very easy to use and holds the charge well.
The closeness of the cut can be adjusted by twisting the ring below the head and/or changing the guard.
Replaced the oil bottle, was a bit small.
Very happy with it.

Purchased in October 2017 at ALDI.

Varun

VarunSydney, NSW

Same here. I have owned this product for like 3 years. Best trimmer ever. Also great design and it’s water proof.

Very comfortable and easy to use.
Satisfied with the closeness of cut.
The nose trimmer didn’t work for me.
I dropped mine and unfortunately am
Unable to fix it. Loved this product. Great value for money

Purchased in January 2016 at ALDI for $18.00.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Totally dangerous

I used this once for about 2 minutes. When I went to recharge some weeks later it melted the case. I rang Aldi and truely they don't care and were actually quite rude. I advised them how dangerous this was as if it had of been on unattended it would have caught on fire as it was melted and smoking as it was overheated whilst charging.

Visage (Aldi) Hair Grooming Kit ~ good value

Certainly better than anything from Wish. Certainly powerful with many interchangeable adaptor heads, miss it now that it has been stolen. Great trimmer for hair with a good quality pair of scissors as well.

Mammoth

MammothPerth

Awesome product

Best trimmer i have ever bought. Oil it when youve finished with it and it will last.
Lite and easy to use with the attachments. Good for trimming my gottee.

Visage Aldi Grooming Kit

Bought mine last week and decided to use it today, so i chucked it on charge for 2 hours and it wouldn't turn on...
So i threw it back on charge for another 20 minutes then tried it again and it finally turned on, but now im having the problem that it wont turn off....ahah haven't even been able to use it once.

So far so good

Works well. Had issues with changing the heads but found the metal prong inside had to be pushed back up into place for the part that sticks out on the heads to slide under it and not sit on top of which was stopping them from clicking into place. Once done the pieces would click in easy.

Very good tool for someone who doesn't like paying a barber to butcher his facial hair.

Very similar in build to Wahl products. Click out / click in works fine for me.Blade cut adjustment is a good feature to have (absent from much more expensive Wahl), Ti fits well in the hand, and cuts close enough for me. I have a beard, so I haven;t had the opportunity to use the shaver head, but the nose/ear dehairer works as it should. Verygood purchase, IMHO.
I've used the nose /ear trimmer, Clipper blade with 6mm fence, trimming blade set to 6mm.

low quality

Bought mine 3rd September 16...... haven't used it often but now I find it won't charge and can't be repaired. Visage have offered a refund upon proof of original purchase. It is good to get my money back but I would rather have something that works.

Beej

BeejByron Bay

1 year owner

Really good value and very dependable, It gives a close shave, I notice some negative reviews , but this has been great for me and have had no problems at all. :)
UPDATE; Steel foil part of razor that comes in contact with face broke while in use caused bleeding to face as I was using it , so not so impressed with quality of razor anymore. Looking at Panasonic or Braun as a replacement will cost more but at least replacement parts will be available ,

AM happy with the hair groomer.

I have had this hair groomer for 2 years.and been very happy. today decided it needed a clean so unscrewed the head to clean and now cannot reassemble.Please Help !
Leonore Morton

Dimitri_B

Dimitri_BAU

Broke a few months after purchase, never worked well