Visage (Aldi) Infrared / Premium

Visage (Aldi) Infrared / Premium

Infrared, Premium Foot Massager

Julie F

Julie FWoy Woy NSW Australia

My Podiatrist can now feel the pulse in my right foot again

melonyc

melonycSydney, NSW

Another case of faulty electrics

I used this for a few months and was reasonably happy but one night after using it we smelt that awful 'hot electric' smell and heard a weird buzzing noise. It took us a minute to work out it was coming from the foot massager even though it was turned off! We had to unplug it from the wall before it would stop. I dread to think what might have happened if we hadn't been home or even worse, asleep.

Definitely a dodgy product that needs a recall.

jkcqld

jkcqldSouth East Queensland, QLD

OK, but there's better available.

Thought I'd give this a go as Aldi has a good return policy. Gives some relief but didn't quite do it for me so took it back.
Bought another type on ebay. Search ebay for '3D foot and ankle massager', $79 delivered. A lot better. Squeezes your feet and massages your soles at the same time. Pure bliss.

Jaybird31

Jaybird31South East Queensland, QLD

Great circulation booster for lower legs. Love it!

I use this every single day under my desk when I am working. It is great for boosting the circulation in my feet and calf muscles. No more tired aching legs. A very reasonable price compared to other Circulation Boosters, and at a third of the price. First one lasted 2.5 years, and now on my second one.
Great for circulation and muscles in lower legs. Infrared heat button for cold aching feet.

Hello123

Hello123Sydney, NSW

Not really what I thought...

I am very disappointed this massager doesn't have a rolling action like a shiatsu massage. It only taps and vibrates. I only realized after I opened and tried it out, so the box/packaging doesn't explain exactly what type of action it uses. I am thinking of returning and getting a refund.
The infrared heat.
Doesn't have rolling action.

Maggie 10

Maggie 10SYDNEY

Nearly burnt the house down!!

my wife purchased this foot massager at aldi 6 months ago - and at $69 we thought, why not? not only have my wife and i experienced relief from this great product but our 28 yr.old son who suffers poor circulation never fails to use it on his (becoming more frequent) visits.
i no longer suffer severe & painfull,night-time leg cramps, which normally resulted in a 20 min. massage session before returning to bed. my wife has experienced amazing relief after 25 yrs. of pain following an ankle reconstruction.this product has given us tremendous comfort and much missed sleep.
no problems here - we look forward to this activity every night.

joy

joyAU

Good

I have a lot of problems with my feet-mainly spurring in both heels and top of one foot and also in the big toe joint on one foot and the pain can be so bad. This product really does help as it gets to the right areas with the massaging and as a regular ballroom dancer I can recommend this and also for those with problems from working on their feet all day and playing different sports. It goes everywhere I go and makes my life a lot more comfortable.The price is right too.
Helps with my foot problems