ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

Listing monitored by ALDI

6 questions from our users

Patti M.
Patti M.asked

Why is this product being discontinued?

Ewilks
Ewilks

My Body Analyzing Scale never worked properly. I was excited to try it out, but it did not record correct data. I read reviews after my frustration and ended up returning to the store. Very few positive experiences.

LRM
LRMasked

The dial is very dim and it appears the battery needs changing. What size and how do I do it?

LRM
LRMasked

It appears the battery need changing as the dial is very dim..How do I do it? LAUREN

Maria S.
Maria S.asked

How do you program visage scale

Mary Ann
Mary Annasked

I just bought this scale today. When I try to get the body fat and water measurements it just says errh. I dont know what this means. I set it up just as the directions said to do it. Why does it say errh? And hw do I fix this?

Cathy
Cathy

Same thing is happening to me-- and from my research, it is not a normal error message. The usual error message is Err2, which means that the body fat ratio is out of the measurable range, either too low or too high. That is from their own manual in .pdf form posted on-line. THe one that came with it certainly does not tell anything. I knew it sounded too good to be true, even for Aldi's. I had a scale like this about 5 years ago and it was much pricier and did much less. I am putting it back in the box and returning it.

P S R
P S Rasked

i have Simply Bathroom body analysing scale bought Aldi. all of a sudden i get ERR message which means the weight is over. in reality it is not. i tried removing the battery but same error comes. how can i fix this or is it time to throw away just after 1.5 years use (after the guarantee period!!!)

JLC
JLC

I have the exact same scales, also purchased from Aldi. Used for much less than 12mths (did not use straight after purchase). Overnight, approx 50kg added to weight displayed! I called after-sales service number and was told that the calibration is out and there is no fix. it is out of warranty (despite hardly being used) so into the bin - what a waste!

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Other Bathroom Scales