ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

What a let down..

Nice looking but I agree you can't get the correct weight. It changes every time I get on the scale. I started a duet a month ago and I am afraid to see if I truly lost the weight it says. Sorry I threw the box out because I want to return it as well.

Purchased in at Aldis for $14.99.

Everything others said is true

As others have stated, I stepped on the scale 4 different times with 4 different readings -- enough differential that I have no idea how much I weigh! My other problem is that I set my data, but I could not get my pre-programmed info to pop up. In order to get close to body mass info, I had to re-set my information each time. Even though not expensive, definitely not worth the money. I will be returning it.

Purchased in for $14.99.

Errh no matter what

I came here after Googling body fat scale errh. Love and behold, 20 reviews about errh. I wet my feet and it still didn't work. When the price is too good to be true, it probably is. Back to the store it goes.

Purchased in at ALDI for $15.

Maria
MariaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Really? You need damp feet??? Why isn't that in the DIRECTIONS???

Followed directions. Didn't work. Returned for new one. Same thing. Followed directions, no body fat analysis. Googled the scale to this site where thanks to those that said you need damp feet and it will work. Come on, in this age of technology, there is no reason to omit that important detail from the printed direction booklet that comes with the scale!!!

Purchased in at ALDI for $14.99.

Doesn't work

Bought from Aldi's today. Spent quite a bit of time setting it up, it will not calculate my body fat, water %. It keeps coming up ERR when it actually doesnt register. It will be going back.

Purchased in .

Annie
AnnieEastbourne

Terrible product

Bought the scales today and will be returning them tomorrow. Every time I step on I get a different reading then the err message pops up. After reading the other reviews I won't bother getting a replacement.

Disappointed

1st didn’t work took back it replacement weight only. Studied manual as was starting to question myself, nope another set faulty. Will take back and get a refund. Come on Aldi you can do better than this

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Errh message

Just bought the scale today. Got so frustrated trying to figure out what Errh message meant. Can’t believe these are still on the shelves to sell. Also should have pulled these. Lost my receipt can’t get my $back.

Errh

Should have read reviews FIRST! There goes an hour I will never get back. Just purchased this scale at Aldi and like everyone else, can’t get readings just “Errh”! Now I have to make another trip 40 miles just to return.

Body mass error

Body mass indicator is not working, I get an 'errh' error. Not sure what that is since the manual doesn't even mention this. Looks like this unit has a history of problems. Guess I will be returning it.

Only weight reads properly

Body analysis module does not function at all. Love Aldies and first disappointing product purchased there. Agree with other that scale should be pulled from shelves. Will return to store.

Worst thing I ever bought. Pretty, matches my bathroom deco, BUT, that's it! Don't waste your $$$$

If I could give no stars, that just what it would get. I've purchased many items from Aldi's. this scale is the worst nightmare ever. Very discouraging! I will not buy any battery or electronics items from Aldi's ever again. I thought I was doing something wrong. NO STAR at all!

I call it...the 4 step scale

Awful product Aldi

I should have read the reviews first. I get the Errh code too. The product simply doesn't work as stated and Aldi should know this and have removed it from their shops. Very, very disappointed! I had to give it one star, but would have preferred to give it -5 stars!

A bit better for me

I had a pretty good experience with my scales as l had them working well for 15 months until the batteries died and when l replaced they never started again. What do you want for $19.00 although the supplier replaced mine no questions asked so that deserves a star!