ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Maria
MariaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Really? You need damp feet??? Why isn't that in the DIRECTIONS???

Followed directions. Didn't work. Returned for new one. Same thing. Followed directions, no body fat analysis. Googled the scale to this site where thanks to those that said you need damp feet and it will work. Come on, in this age of technology, there is no reason to omit that important detail from the printed direction booklet that comes with the scale!!!

Purchased in at ALDI for $14.99.

Brilliant technology. Delighted with extensive information BUT I know to have slightly damp feet to

This is my most recent purchase of a number of such devices.
I have even tried the mPort booth a 2 different shopping centres.- they give you an Avatar in 3D to encourage good habits. I saw a big difference after many months.
I love feedback, wear a Fitbit and although not competitive do love information.
The Aldi scales are new to Eastern suburbs of Melbourne & cost $40.
Having used many earlier, less sophisticated models, I briefly checked instructions, dampened my feet, placed my new iphone x in sight with the app functioning, and, in seconds, all the info was on my phone screen.
So much info...... I am still processing it- 20 different areas were specified with analysis.
Way faster and more user friendly than Fitbit Aria.

Great Scale

I have had this scale for more than two years. I have changed out the battery once. The scale works perfect every time. I weigh when I just get out of the shower, with my feet a LITTLE DAMP, not dripping wet and it works perfectly every time...

TWF
TWFLeslie

ERRH error message

Bathroom Scales

Find out how ALDI Visage Body Analyzing compares to other Bathroom Scales

Body mass error

Body mass indicator is not working, I get an 'errh' error. Not sure what that is since the manual doesn't even mention this. Looks like this unit has a history of problems. Guess I will be returning it.

I call it...the 4 step scale

A bit better for me

I had a pretty good experience with my scales as l had them working well for 15 months until the batteries died and when l replaced they never started again. What do you want for $19.00 although the supplier replaced mine no questions asked so that deserves a star!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.

Cannot be re calibrated after batterychange

Just out of warranty and batteries needed changing.., yep, did that. Got a number display of 2402? Rang the hotline and got an abrupt female saying 'What's your problem?' She then said it's a non repairable error message. Won't fall for that again Aldi!!! Not at all happy.

Another problem with Visage scales

I have had the scales that I bought from ALDI for around 18 months. The error message came up which meant that the batteries had run out. Replaced the batteries and from then on the scales cannot be calibrated. Thanks ALDI. more disposable goods thrown in the rubbish. What a waste.

Bathroom Scales

Find out how ALDI Visage Body Analyzing compares to other Bathroom Scales

Kaput after 6 years , also after changing battery

Have the 4529 glass scale , perfect for 6 years however after changing batteries will only display 00 or 89.9 Kg