ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

It works! Read this for tip!

So I was getting the Error message like everyone else. Until a read another review here. I did what that reviewer recommended and voila, it worked!

Do not give this product a bad review because you didn't read a little further down. Your feet have to be slightly wet in order for the scale to work properly. I used baby wipes on my feet before I stepped onto the scale and it read my body fat, muscle mass, etc, like it was suppose to. For $14.99, you can't find a better product for your money. I'm giving it four stars for the fact that you even have to go that far in order for it to work properly but at least it works!

Purchased in February 2019 for $14.

A bit better for me

I had a pretty good experience with my scales as l had them working well for 15 months until the batteries died and when l replaced they never started again. What do you want for $19.00 although the supplier replaced mine no questions asked so that deserves a star!

Patti M.
Patti M.asked

Why is this product being discontinued?

Ewilks
Ewilks

My Body Analyzing Scale never worked properly. I was excited to try it out, but it did not record correct data. I read reviews after my frustration and ended up returning to the store. Very few positive experiences.

LRM
LRMasked

The dial is very dim and it appears the battery needs changing. What size and how do I do it?

LRM
LRMasked

It appears the battery need changing as the dial is very dim..How do I do it? LAUREN

See all ALDI Visage Body Analyzing questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives