ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Maria
MariaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Really? You need damp feet??? Why isn't that in the DIRECTIONS???

Followed directions. Didn't work. Returned for new one. Same thing. Followed directions, no body fat analysis. Googled the scale to this site where thanks to those that said you need damp feet and it will work. Come on, in this age of technology, there is no reason to omit that important detail from the printed direction booklet that comes with the scale!!!

Purchased in February 2019 at ALDI for $14.99.

It works! Read this for tip!

So I was getting the Error message like everyone else. Until a read another review here. I did what that reviewer recommended and voila, it worked!

Do not give this product a bad review because you didn't read a little further down. Your feet have to be slightly wet in order for the scale to work properly. I used baby wipes on my feet before I stepped onto the scale and it read my body fat, muscle mass, etc, like it was suppose to. For $14.99, you can't find a better product for your money. I'm giving it four stars for the fact that you even have to go that far in order for it to work properly but at least it works!

Purchased in February 2019 for $14.

Body mass error

Body mass indicator is not working, I get an 'errh' error. Not sure what that is since the manual doesn't even mention this. Looks like this unit has a history of problems. Guess I will be returning it.

I call it...the 4 step scale

Bathroom Scales

Find out how ALDI Visage Body Analyzing compares to other Bathroom Scales

Cannot be re calibrated after batterychange

Just out of warranty and batteries needed changing.., yep, did that. Got a number display of 2402? Rang the hotline and got an abrupt female saying 'What's your problem?' She then said it's a non repairable error message. Won't fall for that again Aldi!!! Not at all happy.

Another problem with Visage scales

I have had the scales that I bought from ALDI for around 18 months. The error message came up which meant that the batteries had run out. Replaced the batteries and from then on the scales cannot be calibrated. Thanks ALDI. more disposable goods thrown in the rubbish. What a waste.

Patti M.
Patti M.asked

Why is this product being discontinued?

Ewilks
Ewilks

My Body Analyzing Scale never worked properly. I was excited to try it out, but it did not record correct data. I read reviews after my frustration and ended up returning to the store. Very few positive experiences.

LRM
LRMasked

The dial is very dim and it appears the battery needs changing. What size and how do I do it?

LRM
LRMasked

It appears the battery need changing as the dial is very dim..How do I do it? LAUREN

See all ALDI Visage Body Analyzing questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives