ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

ALDI Visage Body Analyzing

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

It works! Read this for tip!

So I was getting the Error message like everyone else. Until a read another review here. I did what that reviewer recommended and voila, it worked!

Do not give this product a bad review because you didn't read a little further down. Your feet have to be slightly wet in order for the scale to work properly. I used baby wipes on my feet before I stepped onto the scale and it read my body fat, muscle mass, etc, like it was suppose to. For $14.99, you can't find a better product for your money. I'm giving it four stars for the fact that you even have to go that far in order for it to work properly but at least it works!

Purchased in February 2019 for $14.

Brilliant technology. Delighted with extensive information BUT I know to have slightly damp feet to

This is my most recent purchase of a number of such devices.
I have even tried the mPort booth a 2 different shopping centres.- they give you an Avatar in 3D to encourage good habits. I saw a big difference after many months.
I love feedback, wear a Fitbit and although not competitive do love information.
The Aldi scales are new to Eastern suburbs of Melbourne & cost $40.
Having used many earlier, less sophisticated models, I briefly checked instructions, dampened my feet, placed my new iphone x in sight with the app functioning, and, in seconds, all the info was on my phone screen.
So much info...... I am still processing it- 20 different areas were specified with analysis.
Way faster and more user friendly than Fitbit Aria.

Great Scale

I have had this scale for more than two years. I have changed out the battery once. The scale works perfect every time. I weigh when I just get out of the shower, with my feet a LITTLE DAMP, not dripping wet and it works perfectly every time...

TWF
TWFLeslie

ERRH error message

Bathroom Scales

Find out how ALDI Visage Body Analyzing compares to other Bathroom Scales

Kaput after 6 years , also after changing battery

Have the 4529 glass scale , perfect for 6 years however after changing batteries will only display 00 or 89.9 Kg

Patti M.
Patti M.asked

Why is this product being discontinued?

Ewilks
Ewilks

My Body Analyzing Scale never worked properly. I was excited to try it out, but it did not record correct data. I read reviews after my frustration and ended up returning to the store. Very few positive experiences.

LRM
LRMasked

The dial is very dim and it appears the battery needs changing. What size and how do I do it?

LRM
LRMasked

It appears the battery need changing as the dial is very dim..How do I do it? LAUREN

See all ALDI Visage Body Analyzing questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives