3.7 from 2,386 reviews

BEWARE Don’t order from this company

They say delivery is 3-5 business days But then they tell you: We have been advised that Toll Logistics have been compromised by a Global Cybersecurity attack which is impacting on their deliveries across the market in Australia.
It may take around 2-4 weeks for your order to be shipped.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware! Scam company!

Buyer beware! I paid for an order, waited over a month and when I contacted them, asked me to 'verify' my identity by sending them a copy of my ID.

Cmb

CmbHighfields, QLD

Product sourced from overseas, not actually in stock.

Ordered 4 weeks ago and order still not dispatched for Australian shipping, nowhere does it state product is overseas, it says IN STOCK on an AUSTRALIAN website. I would strongly advise you to shop elsewhere, I will be going to sunglasses hut if these ever do arrive and checking authenticity.

anhng0

anhng0

STAY AWAY

Item never came and I am yet to receive refund. Ordered a set of coloured contacts from them. Expected delivery time was 3-5 working days. Been over 3 weeks and still haven't received my items. I have chased them up about it 3 times and they say it's out of stock/ wait a little longer. STAY AWAY or you'll lose your money. Absolutely annoying!

Ticked off

Ticked offWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst customer service ever

I placed an order about 2 weeks ago for glasses advertised in stock to be told (only after chasing up) that these were not in stock but I could choose another pair at 5% off to hurry up the process. I chose the same style in a different colour..same problem not in stock! Again not informed until after I chased up. I chose to go through Vision direct for the “fast shipping” nothing fast about it and nothing advertised is in stock, it would of been quicker and cheaper to order from overseas. Appalling customer service

Mr B

Mr BSydney

Do not buy from here. Avoid at all cost

Sagewood

SagewoodSydney, NSW

The worst service ever experienced from the company and its courier

Vision Direct takes no responsibility for, which must be the worst courier company in the world engaged by them, i.e. Fastway Couriers. I have been waiting for my parcel for 2 weeks, held in their Sydney depot and the excuse is that they can't find the delivery address which happens to be my work address and is one of the largest companies in Sydney and receive hundreds if not thousands of deliveries per day. It does not help to follow up with Vision Direct, all you get is "this is not the kind of service we would like our customers to experience". If you ask for a refund you do not hear from them again. Stay clear from this company.

Poor service

I ordered sunglasses for a Christmas present, they sent me wrong colour. I returned them only to be sent the same glasses as a replacement. Total incompetence. Will not be ordering from them again.

Ben W.Vision Direct
Unhappy

UnhappyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting!!

I ordered frames on 6th December and I was told the stock was confirmed on 12/12/19 and would be shipped by 4/1/20. I have now been told that there's a delay and they won't be shipped until 5-9 working days after the 4/1/20. I am not happy as they have had my funds for nearly 6 weeks and if I had known beforehand, I would have ordered frames elsewhere. Stay away from them.

I would stick to golden rule of checking reviews before buying online, Now only regrets.

"Once they take your money, They keep delaying your order due to no stock availability. Why sell stuff that's not in stock. Initial delay was told to be until 15 January now another email update says another delay for 2 more weeks.

Vinny K.
Vinny K.

And this latest delay is after 2 weeks of ordering and confirming stock.

C Phillips

C PhillipsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Still selling out of production

I ordered a pair of sunglasses that were on sale. Three weeks later they were telling me that they were on back order when in reality they were out of production! No guarantee of being able to source them. They offered me a 5% discount on something else when the sale price was 33% off, would not sell me anything else at that price. Should not have been offered for sale if they didn't have stock, Just bad practice. Beware.

Michelle D.

Michelle D.Sydney, NSW

Avoid, avoid, avoid!! Don’t even deserve the 1 Star

Sir T.

Sir T.Sydney, NSW

Avoid this company - read my review to save yourself from grief

Laura N.

Laura N.Sydney, NSW

I won’t buy anything from them ever. Worst customer experience

Chris

ChrisSunbury

Disgusting, stipulate in stock when they dont carry anything in stock

Purchased glasses because it said "in stock" Just got an email back, eta almost four weeks from purchase!!! TOTALLY unacceptable, said i want an immediate refund. 100% will never deal with again

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Avoid them - Constant delays, no service, no glasses

Vision Direct prices look attractive, but they will charge you for the order and then tell you they don't have the stock and you have to wait. The order I placed at the start of December for a Christmas present is now listed as further delayed for 1 to 2 weeks with no end in sight to the delays.

My advise would be to pay the extra 5%-10% and buy in a store where you know you will actually receive the product.

Vision Direct is unprofessional and this experience has been disappointing.

Cam

Cam

Avoid at all costs - if it sounds too good to be true it generally is!

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

Like many others, I paid for express shipping, and after 6 weeks, my order was never delivered (just straight sunglasses that were in stock, no prescription). Wasted so much time and energy trying to follow up, and then after 5 weeks seeking a refund. So far, I have only received a partial refund (after threatening to dispute the transaction with VISA). My advice - just avoid this company. But if you really want to save some $$, then at least use your credit card so if the goods never arrive you can dispute the transaction and hopefully get a refund.

bill

bill

entirely very bad experience, be aware don't buy anything from this guys

1- after I pay, there are no glasses, simple as is, they are spam be aware
2- they offer refund after three weeks of wasting my time, and the refund not received yet.

Lee M.

Lee M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst service .

Purchased glasses for one of my clients. Payment was made to the account number they provided, recipes of payments was sent and the they said they cannot locate my payment. I rung my bank and they told me that the payment was made on the account number they provided. 3 weeks after they still investigating and the glasses was not delivered yet!!! Really annoyed.

Jessy Nasked

I live in country South Australia and ordered on the 2nd July, expected delivery is in 4 or 5 days. I am making do with what I have for now so that's actually about the same as an optometrist. I just really need to know ARE THEY AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AND WHERE CAN I SEE PROOF OF THIS?? If they aren't I am going to need a refund at some point I think. I know they are at global company based in Australia.

Cril m.
Cril m.

glasses are sent from china

Jessy N

Mine have been sent from Hong Kong as that is where the lenses are manufactured one of their reps said. But none of them can tell me if they are made to Australian standards.

Mandy

Mandyasked

Hello, I have purchased some monthly wear contact lenses, I am wondering why so far 3 out of the 6 pairs were not even with a prescription, and why one of the lenses was not a full circle? I could not even put it in as it was so painful and stung my eyes. I have purchased these before and not had a problem, I am so disappointed after this last box. Complete waste of money, was good to save but I ended up spending more at specsavers to buy others instead .

sorani
sorani

I was just about to hit submit on a pair of RB3025 at $224 lucky I checked the review on here, canceled the purchase. Get your act together.

A Noone

A Nooneasked

How does the 100% Return Policy work when the 'product(s) MUST be returned unused' - how are you supposed to know if there's a problem with them if you're not allowed to 'use' them to try them on?

Ben W.Vision Direct

You can try the item out and see if the item suits you. You have 100 days to decide if you wish to return the item for an exchange or a full refund.

Ben