Vision Personal Training

Vision Personal Training (page 2 of 13)

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Vision @Gymea

I have been coming to the Gymea branch for a while now. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. The workouts and equipment are excellent.

A big thank you to my trainer Cameron who puts up with me!

Fantastic Five Dock Vision Team

What an amazing group of Trainers who help to make all clients feel welcome and listen to their needs! There’s always something fun planned, be it community activities or social occasions to help us achieve our fitness and nutrition goals!
Thank you to the fantastic Five Dock Vision Team!

Vision Rose Bay

Great bunch of trainers I trust with my body. Very effective. Would never push myself that much training on my own. Always very welcoming and focused on my personal goals.

Fitter and Stronger

Vision has given me guidance with excercise ,weight loss and nutrition my lifestyle is so much healthier this is my tenth year with Vision and I am the fittest I have ever been in my life I do recommend Vision Personal Training to anyone.

First time gym user

My fitness was non existent. They taught me the importance of eating to support my exercise to achieve the best results. Staff are very helpful and enthusiastic. A good place to exercise

learnt fitness and health habits for life

I thought my fitness ok before attending Vision, however I learnt plenty more about nutrition, fitness and goals, and am more stronger and toned than I would have thought possible. Everyone has a smile, the sessions are challenging and the results well worth it!

Changed my life

Before I started with Vision Bangor I was very overweight, had no real drive except for working all the time.
when i started i was 100kg and in the first 9 months i was down to 83 kg.
I have never been a part of something where i feel totally included, the trainers are awesome and treat me with support and respect and a little bit of fun along the way.
I now have a new way of life which is exciting , healthy and good for my headspace.
Thankyou Bangor vision for changing my life for the better.

Never thought I was the Gym type

I never thought going to a gym would be something I would enjoy so much! Everyone is so welcoming and focused on health and wellbeing. Classes are so fun, challenging and as personalised as the PT sessions. I cant recommend Vision Bundall enough.

Living a healthy life

After 5 years at Vision Five Dock I have managed to lose weight and stay off all medications. I have learnt how to be healthy through nutrition and physical exercise. The friendliness from all the trainers and other members gives me a sense of belonging

Reaching My Goal

Great support from my personal trainer and the whole team. They make you feel welcomed, and are genuinely their to help you accomplish your goals. I am a regular, but each time I return, im not judged, but welcomed with open arms....

Vision PT Lindfield is Fantastic

I have been going to Vision Lindfield for two years. I originally planned to go for 3 months, get the help I needed (which I did) and then quit but I got hooked. I love how all the trainers know my name and say hi whenever I go. I love the variety of classes and the PT sessions which are tailored to my goals. I also love the sense of community that pervades the whole experience.

Changed my life

Lost a lot of weight. Am now do much stronger and leaner! Trust the Vision model for results!
It took me a while to realise that the program works. Trust in the process!

Vision Randwick - Why did I wait so long !

Really loving working out ! it’s been fantastic for my body and mind , the staff are welcoming encouraging and fun. Lots of variety and great food options to keep me focused and on track to achieve my goals.

Vision Hawthorn keeps me Happy!

I love the team at Vision Hawthorn. As a busy mum and always trying to find extra time in my day, Matt and the many trainers at Vision Hawthorn always have time to keep me motivated . They listen to my needs and excite me about my fitness. I not only have achieved results, I look and feel the healthiest I’ve ever been, and have managed to do so for 3 years. Thanks Vision Hawthorn.

Vision Brookvale

The team at Vision Brookvale are excellent. They engage in your goals and help you get there without the hard core boot camp approach. This gym is full of "real people" with common goals to loose weight and get relatively fit.
All the trainers are encouraging.
If your looking for a gym that is not pretentious, is focused on weight loss, health & well-being you should give these guys a go.

Vision Hunter St Sydney - what a fantastic team

I trained at Vision Hunter St for 4-5 years. It works! They are a great team, enthusiastic, supportive, encouraging, demanding....they won't let you off the hook (in a good way). Your goal is your PT's goal too. I was so sorry to leave as I left my job in the City....really miss them all.
Jackie

Vision was there when I needed them.

I have been attending Vision's Mona Vale studio continuously for the past 11 years. At first I needed help and motivation to lose some weight and regain my fitness after moving from another area of Sydney. Then I met a wonderful group of like minded people who became my support network and social group. After 11 years we are still a strong, supportive and nurturing tribe who are always there to help each other, or just to celebrate life. Vision has been our pivot point and we credit our time there with our ongoing health and fitness.

Vision Personal Training Parramatta

After just 2 personal training sessions I already feel at home. You just feel very motivated and welcome in this gym. The personal trainers know you by name and everyone of them took the time to introduce themselves to you. This attitude also gets passed on to clients. You have the feeling that everybody gives everyone encouragement. This makes you want to to do more to achieve personal fitness goals. I always look forward to attending my training sessions. I've never felt this great working my butt off!

Vision has changed my life ...

I have been a member of Vision Engadine for just over two years and it has changed my life. I have lost over forty kilos and am the fittest I have ever been. For anyone with health issues or doesn't know how to exercise and lose weight, this is the perfect place for you.

Vision PT Surry Hills

Since training with Vision PT Surry Hills, not only have I improved my physical fitness, I’ve improved my ability to tackle challenges, set goals and work towards meeting them; strategies I now use in other areas of my life. I really like their multifaceted approach to helping me be the best version of myself. No regrets here!!

Can you sign up and do just 1 30 min PT session a week, I can’t afford the $261 a fortnight for 2 a week?
Certainly can. That also gives you access to the gym during opening hours and all group training sessions which are really good.

To anyone who has cancelled before their time is up eg:3 months into 6 months. How successful were you with the 50% back?

Hi everyone. I just started training at Vision, and a had 3 sessions with a personal trainer. First one, I did weights, second cardio (for less than 30 minutes) and third (they booked at 5.30 AM) it was only to discuss about my food plan. Is it how they work? I'm shocked. Paying more than $200 a week for it?
Hi yes this is the first time from here you will have a mother nutrition class and then you training starts but how many sessions do you do a week and which one