Vision Personal Training

Vision Personal Training (page 2 of 15)

See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

CarolH

CarolHSydney, NSW

Perfect team

My husband and myself have been with Vision for 10 years. We feel the Vision Team have always made us feel welcome and want nothing but the best results for each person. Our son lost over 30kg with them. They inspired him to lose the weight and showed him how to maintain a health weight by excersize and health eating!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Carol, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. Congratulations to your son on his incredible achievement he must feel amazing!

Scared to give it up!!

I joined Vision Willoughby the second week it opened about 14 years ago. I became fit and lost a lot of weight. I'm now in my 60's and I am very conscious that as I age I need to stay strong, fit and healthy. Vision helps me stay on track even when I wander off the path sometimes!!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi there, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Whitecoffee

WhitecoffeeSydney, NSW

Excellent PT

I have been with Vision PT for nearly a year and very happy with both the atmosphere at the gym and the varied program my PT has been using to keep things interesting. I would highly recommend it.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Change Your Life for the Better

If you want to change your life for the better than Vision is the place to go. Guaranteed results, great studios & great trainers. Make the decision today to call Vision; you won't regret it.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Phil, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. We as so passionate about transforming people's lives!

Linda Foster

Linda FosterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love the atmosphere and the culture

I’ve been a Vision client for 5 years and I still enjoy going to class and having PT sessions. Every trainer knows every client by name and the group sessions are designed to be compatible with every client regardless of physical fitness, age or ability. I find it hard to see myself not being a Vision client!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Linda, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Ricki

RickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best gym ever!

If you are after personalised service but also a great family culture where everyone helps everyone else then Vision is the place for you. Fantastic vibe with great people who welcome you so you don't feel like the odd one out.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Ricki, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. We think our Studios have an awesome vibe too :)

Rudolf S

Rudolf SSydney, NSW

Chris at Vision Bangor

Chris is a terrific personal trainer. I credit him that I’m now pain free after shoulder surgery. He adjusted my exercises to suit my shoulder. I also started running this year in which Chris is a terrific mentor regarding training, nutrition and motivation. At my first 10 km run, Chris run/walked back to finish the run with me. He made sure I crossed the line. This was after he finished his run.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Rudolf, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. Congratulations on your running achievements you should be so proud!

For my long term health

I chose to take up training at 50 - as I saw this as a pivotal time in my life - to set myself up - to maintain my good health long term.
It's been going well, loosing weight is not my goal and each of my trainers have understood that. I know a lot of people go for that reason - and I know they do hit their goals - but for me it is about ensuring I can keep skiing, which I love. I want to have strong bones etc. I maintain the other parts of my body - and this is just as critical. The team work with me to identify what is needed depending what I have on at the time. I have had 3 trainers in this now my 4th year - and each have been excellent in bringing their own experience and training ideas.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Karina, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. We totally agree, Vision is a lifestyle !

Robert

RobertSydney, NSW

Set and achieve goals

I went to Vision after a sports injury. The knowledgable Personal Trainer guided me well to rebuild muscle without risking reinjury. I recommended Vision to a friend with a severe illness and he has made great progress regaining his strength and wellbeing, as well.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Robert, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. We are so happy to hear you feel safe with our Trainers post injury.

Georgie W.

Georgie W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Community like no other!

I have been at Vision Brighton for 6 years now and it is changed my life for the Better!
Myself and so many others have achieved so many Great things and that is due to the Dedication and support of The Great PT’s
At the Brighton studio!
Everyone in the community is so supportive!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Georgie, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community for the past 6 years!

Natalie

Natalie

A great team at Vision Lindfield.

Moved from a fat blob to training for a half marathon. All credit goes to my trainers and all the team at Vision Lindfield who wouldn't let me give up.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Natalie, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. Congratulations on your Half Marathon that is awesome!!

Marnie B.

Marnie B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vision Personal Training changes lives

Weighing 138.2kgs in November 2015, Vision PT Hawthorn helped me shed 70kgs. Education, support, a fantastic Trainer and community, I’ve turned my life around. Highly recommend Vision. They’re the best.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Marnie, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. We love having you in our Vision Family Marnie!

Jacquie

JacquieSydney, NSW

Positive, supportive trainers make all the difference

I was anxious to start at a new gym, but from the moment I walked in I felt supported by all members of the Vision Bangor team. My trainer has helped me to find foods that work with my hectic working mum lifestyle and continues to guide me through how to create weekly food plans and stick to them.
I meet regularly with my pt for workout sessions and have started joining in on group training activities. I have started enjoying exercise again. Something I haven't said for a long time!
I would highly recommend this gym to anyone who needs that extra support to stay on track and focused on achieving their goals.

KarinaIllawarra, NSW

Really has changed my life

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Karina, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. You should be so proud of what you have achieved with your nutrition and training!

Raven

RavenSydney, NSW

Enjoying Vision Rose Bay

I have been going to Vision Rose Bay for about 18 months and it has been enjoyable the whole time. There is a friendly atmosphere with great training - makes it fun and easy to keep fit. Thank you, guys!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Raven, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Kaz40

Kaz40Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not just exercise it’s good too

Great trainers that focus on food as well as exercise and create a fun and friendly environment. Goal set weekly and bioscan every 9 weeks. Great community vibe also that is fun too

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Kaz, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. Keep up the awesome work!

Vision pyrmont

Really great environment. Good staff, well organised and really look after the clients. Pyrmont vision recommended to people that want really achieve results and goals. No only training provided but even nutritions advice. App included. Well done.

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Daniele, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. We love our MyVision App too!

Great motivators

I've been going to Vision Indooroopilly off and on for over 8 years. I've always found the trainers are able to extract that extra bit out of your body that you didn't know you had. Trainers are always friendly and positive. If your having a bad week, it's a great place to get the bad out of the system and reinvigorate yourself

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Tony, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community for the last 8 years.

Vision Personal Training is the first gym I’ve enjoyed going to!

Vision Fitness Surrey Hills is small, personal and has a great sense of community. Clients talk to each other, laugh and have a great time, all the while, getting fit and achieving goals. Ashild and her team are fantastic!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Rebecca, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community.

Thumbs Up Vision Mosman!

The team at Vision Mosman are very welcoming. It’s a great environment in which to push yourself and be pushed when you need it! I joined when I had just moved to the neighbourhood and it’s really helped us settle in and have a few friendly faces around... and st the same time they’ve helped me kick some personal fitness goals!

Vision Personal TrainingVision Personal Training

Hi Jacqui, thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear all about your experience at your Studio and thank you for being apart of our Vision Community. Congratulations on hitting your fitness goals!