Vistaprint
3.0

47% · 352365 · 48%
Brand Manager for Vistaprint? Claim your listing.

Hamish
HamishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Junk products terrible would still be bad if they were free

Recieved the business cards they were blurry and look like junk. They are a total waste of money and would be an embarrassment to use. We now have to order more from a professional printer.
Stuart
Stuart3 posts

Pathetic customer service

Business cards were sent printed incorrectly. Customer service advised they will reprint and resend. After two weeks I had received nothing so contacted again where they told me they weren't reprinted.
Then was told that they could be reprinted and sent by would not be expedited and I had to wait more than a week.
Would not waste my time with these clowns. They are cheap for a reason.
Nick
Nick

Order to my Address

These guys are absolute clowns. I contacted one of the staff members asking where my order was and they said it had been rejected because i put down the wrong address. My address was right but he said because i wrote down Sydney, it was wrong. I told them that Sydney is in NSW and these guys were trying to debate with me that it is wrong and doesn't come up on their map. These guys are either high as hell or completely stupid. They rejected my order and I never received an email stating it was rejected and when i contacted them, they're telling me the order is wrong because i had Sydney on it. Wouldn't recommend these idiots to anyone.
Jacq B.
Jacq B.Perth, WA

So easy and well priced

I used vista print for my wedding save the date cards, invitations and Thankyou cards. The whole design process was super easy with a lot of designs to choose from and the pricing is very reasonable
ads1212
ads1212Sydney, NSW35 posts

Impossibly poor User Interface for 2023, trumped by awful customer service

The software is very antiquated given what is available out there now. I designed it correctly but somehow they managed to print the back page upside down. On discussing this with them after delivery, they refused to understand that they had made a mistake. Ultimately it is left-hand not talking to right hand, a lack of quality control and a mass production attitude that defies normal customer expectation. I won't use them again.
Pola Z.
Pola Z.

Save the Date Magnets

I uploaded my design for my wedding magnets and I got surprised by the quality I got after printing, the magnets quality are superb and the printing resolution has exceeded my expectation.
I received the magnets in 1 week after placing the order !!
All my family & friends loved the magnets
Andre A.
Andre A.Far North Queensland, QLD3 posts

So Impressed!!

Vistaprint is on another level, their skill and creativity and support is impressive. You watch the designers at work and I appreciate their skills.
Tracy
TracySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

super fast!

I ordered a pull up banner on Wednesday and it was delivered Friday! AND it looks gorgeous! really happy with the quality of the print and the banner its self. Seriously impressive :)
Mark
MarkSydney, NSW3 posts

Fast production

I ordered showbags and a flyer to be designed. EASY to use website, especially the design for novice like myslef. Order has been dispatched for delivery within 12 hours of submitting. All other businesses I inquired with said allow 5 business day for production.
Robert K
Robert K4 posts

Low cost and easy setup for prints

I liked the business cards they organized for me - It was shipped quickly and cheap
The Wanderer
The WandererSydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent service

I own a small business and have made vista print my go to provider. I cannot fault them.
They're speedy, very affordable and whenever I call them I get excellent customer service.
The latest order I placed was a large portrait on canvas and not only was it affordable but I got it within the week. Looks great!
Anne
AnneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I used to use Vistaprint a lot but there are issues with the payment system

I used to use Vistaprint for all my business printing because they are cheap and quick. Recently it kept declining my personal and business cards. I am using them both on other websites and via Eftpos with no issue. I tried to sort it out with customer support but they claim it was an issue with my bank. I use different banks for each card. I am now using other printers because I can't pay Vistaprint with ease.
Ray
Ray2 posts

Courtney s
Courtney s

Waste of money and time sticker was horrible

Followed the instructions step by step.
Looked very tacky and cheap.
The “clear back” was not clear it was tacky and very milky and could see everything, did not look good for a car window sticker.
Would not recommend
Lacynda Walsh
Lacynda WalshDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Ordered the wrong sized Invites, they fixed all up FOC!

Matthew F from customer service was incredibly helpful. I'm super grateful, and they saved a great deal of stress.
Martin M.
Martin M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Jacques v.
Jacques v.Perth, WA

Great service! Quality products

Quality products.I have ordered in the past several times and will continue supporting Vista print!
Katerina
KaterinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor packaging

The company is doing great printing job. Their website is user friendly and they have competitive prices. I am very surprised how poor is their packaging. Most of the products are made of paper but there is no protection against damage by water. There should be at least a plastic sleeve.
Lauren Jones
Lauren JonesSydney, NSW2 posts

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

The absolute WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Order was placed on 1st Feb with a 4 week lead time, it has been 6 WEEKS NOW.
I have had to chase every update as no one informed of the delay and I still don't have a confirmed delivery date.
Scott
Scott

Nicole
NicoleVictoria4 posts

Caz
CazSydney36 posts

Unable to finish process of photo book due to technical glitch

Spent hours making a photo book.
When I put it in the cart, it would not allow me to ship it.saying “there was a problem with your delivery options”.
Called Vistaprint, was on phone 20 min and the guy did not know why it was doing this. Was hard to understand what he was saying, but may have updating issues, I have no idea if I am getting any help at all.
Today I receive an email, with Vistaprint, advising me to delete and redo my address.
It’s so frustrating. Obviously, it’s a tech issue.
They should never have had customers start a process if there are issues.
Absolutely infuriated
Yolette K.
Yolette K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

great customer service

have been with vistaprint for a few years...love their product, have made photobooks for many people since. any problems have been ironed out immediately , had to replace a phtotobook as it had 2 cuts through the photos, ..no worries was replaced and sent out a.s.a.p....many thanks for your care
Laura J
Laura JThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent customer service

I ordered some swing tags from Vistaprint. When they arrived, many of them weren't quite centred. I rang the call centre customer service agent and he had new ones shipped immediately, no questions asked, no cost to me. The next lot were perfect. I'm very pleased with the way they handled the problem!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.

Incredible and honest

Had my business calendars printed, which was created within couple of days so I could get my goods in a week ( Perth ).
Also those calendars were so good I reordered some more (15) which arrived in 2 weeks.. I was as usual, happy with the product so I don’t checked the correct number of them .. then in few days time I got notification that my order is on its way .. I was bit confused as I didn’t make another order, anyway soon I got sms from the post that my parcel was delivered… I opened the small box .. and there was … ONE calendar ! I didn’t even know there is only 14 of them in my first order ! Really pleased with the product and also their customer service .. they definitely have my next orders ! Thank you for being so good ❤️
BigBickies
BigBickies4 posts

Photo Book Draft Deleted - No Support Available

After spending hours creating a photo book, I tried to login again to continue working on it and my draft had disappeared. With no live support, I could only send an email which hasn't received a response. I have since been locked out of my account as I've attempted too many logins. Very disappointed with the process.

Elaine6
Elaine6Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

Beautiful calendar

Great quality Calendar looks beautiful and your service and delivery is beyond exceptional . I’m always impressed with your company
Sunflower
SunflowerSouth West, WA3 posts

Quality products

Was very surprised by the excellent quality of the canvas photos . Customer service is really good too, actually a phone number and a person who cares at the other end. Pity Australian post spoils the experience.
Mohammad i.
Mohammad i.

One of the Best services

Been using Vistaprint services years.
Any issue, called them, problem solved within 24 hours, no matter how much money they loose.
Highly recommend.
Brooke
BrookeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speedy, cost effective and great quality!

I ordered a custom wall hanging calendar for my friend and was blown away by vistaprint. Price was so reasonable, it was created and shipped so quickly and the quality was amazing, photos were clear and colours were bright, the glossy paper was lovely too! Would definitely recommend and use vistaprint again!
Gdad C.
Gdad C.

Delivery

Excellent service but needs to update delivery dates at point of order. excellent web site. very helpful staff. But please provide more contact info.
Beth Hinchcliffe
Beth HinchcliffeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Such great service

My order came after 2 days when it was estimated for about 10. The website was so easy to navigate and my personalised calendar turned out amazing! Super happy and will reorder.
Catriona L.
Catriona L.2 posts

Australian website terrible!

We have tried on several occasions to order custom thank you cards from them Australian website and it continuously crashes, times out or just loads for ages and then loses everything you have been making. This has been several times over a number of weeks. There is nothing wrong with out wifi and all other websites work fine for us so not a problem our end. Mainly writing this in hopes that they will see it and fix their website!
Heather B.
Heather B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Used them every year for last 10 years with excellent results

I've been ordering the magnetic postcards every year for the last 10 years. I make a magnetic xmas card. I'm usually always happy with the price and quality and if not I've called and spoke to a real person who sends out replacement express. Return stickers this year didn't come out as I hoped so i called and they fixed the design while i was on the phone and sent express. Tried Snap fish this year for some photobooks and they were damaged on arrival and yellow lines running through them. Can't get hold of a real person to fix, so I'll stay with vistaprint from now on!! There delivery is always quick too
Dani
DaniSydney, NSW5 posts

Annoyed and deceived

I have placed an order and was told that I will be receiving it on a certain date for a funeral. It was delayed due to back order. I spoke to 3 representatives. The first representative confirmed that I will be receiving it on time. The second representative stated that it was already done and processed to then... change his mind by saying that its not in production yet the moment I mentioned that I needed it on a certain date. The 3rd representative was ok because she asked me if I wanted a refund instead. Over all really annoyed.
AKM
AKM3 posts

Very happy!

My canvas print arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Better than how l thought it would look. I rang for advice before ordering and got exceptional service.

Julie L.
Julie L.5 posts

No envelopes

Sending orders in multiple packages is NOT ideal.
I ordered prints early to give myself time to post cards out for xmas, but now waiting for envelopes! How do I post without envelopes?
Pointless exercise overall.
Christmas Artist
Christmas ArtistMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work and service

First time user. I had Christmas cards done from my own artwork. Really easy to set up on their website. The delivery was exactly when promised. They arrived within 10 days of organising. Highly recommend.
GTL
GTLSydney, NSW

INCONSISTANT PRICING

We have used Vistaprint a number of time and the quality of products has been as expected.
There issue is that i get higher pricing as a login account! I set something up then log in and the quoted pricing is higher and very inconsistent with it changing pretty much every time i got to the site (unrelated to sales etc) Even when i am logged in, each time i go to my cart the prices change. This is in same sessions,k different sessions. Quite off putting and debating whether i should bother with them anymore
Disappointed Customer