Vitamix Total Nutrition Center

Vitamix Total Nutrition Center

MPNs: 10289 and 36499475

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Apple

AppleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very powerful blender

it's a very powerful blender which can even blend peanut into peanut butter. it can make nice smoothies or soups. but you better make a big amount each time. it's not very good at making small patches.

Purchased in May 2019 at David Jones Online Store for A$495.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Roh H.

Roh H.South East Queensland, QLD

Every day and every way!

We use our Vitamix at least four to five times every single day. We had smoothies, dips, pancakes, soups, pestos, nut milks, cocktails... the list goes on! We even purchased the dry mix to mill our almond meal, buckwheat flour and gluten free flour recipes. We've replaced the lid and bowl once now and we've owned it for over five years! Best purchase ever!

Purchased in May 2013 at Myer for A$989.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
John Candido

John CandidoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very good blender with a lot of power.

I am very happy with my purchase of a Vitamix blender. It has been a very versatile kitchen tool that has many practical applications. Wether you like to drink smoothies, prepare soups, or produce sauces or condiments, you are covered by a Vitamix blender.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thanks John for your review - we hope you are enjoying using your machine.

The Vitamix Team

Blenders

Find out how Vitamix Total Nutrition Center compares to other Blenders

Jodhi

JodhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best and most powerful one I have ever used.

The Vitamix has been a staple in our kitchen for a few years now. Not only is it extremely powerful (better than any others I have used), but it is easy to clean, easy to use and very versatile depending on what you are using it for. My kitchen would not be the same without it, and it has helped me restore my health after a long term chronic illness, with ease.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you Jodhi for your review - we are glad that you are very happy with your Vitamix and that it has helped you to restore your health.

Happy Blending.

deb

debHunter Region, NSW

I'm still having to go to my trusty Russell Hobbs

I have had my Vitamix for a good 8 months now. I thought I'd never have to use another machine once I bought it. but unfortunately it frustrates me when I need to blend things such as pestos or other such sauces. I find that I have to double all the ingredients to get a good blend. I find that the jug is just too big at the base for it to blend effectively. after spending big money I don't really want to fork out more money to buy smaller appliances to do these sauces. So I'm using my little Russell Hobbs blender that I have had for years and only really using the Vitamix for smoothies!

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
S Nika

S NikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top Kitchen Tool

Purchased in February 2015 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$799.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Better and better

Had my Vitamix for 2 years and I am even more impressed with it. Apart from the obvious juices, smoothies, soups, blending functions it will make icing sugar from white sugar, sorbets, shaved ice, hummus, breadcrumbs and the list goes on.
Use the stick to keep the food at the bottom to keep the mixture revolving.

Purchased in August 2018 at David Jones for A$799.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

We're so happy to hear you are loving your Vitamix, thanks so much for your review!

Nadia James

Nadia James

Best blender ever

This blender is amazing, I have made nut butters, soup and all sorts of things with the blender. Had a minor issue and the blender was replaced straight away. Great customer service.

Purchased in September 2009.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thanks Nadia for your great review

See all Vitamix Total Nutrition Center reviews

Patti H

Patti Hasked

What is the warranty for a vita-mix whose motor has stopped working (all lights are on, but the mixer won't blend)? The machine is over 25 years old!

Hi Patti

The warranty is 7 years for Total Nutrition Centre and the new Ascent models offer a 10 year warranty.

thanks

Anne J.

Anne J.asked

I am looking for a juicer so as to juice celery and leafy greens,we have been reading how we need a juicer machine that needs to masticate the vegetables. Does the vitamix work to juice this way?

HI Anne

The Vitamix blender uses the whole ingredient, including the fiber, rather than throwing away the pulp it is finely blended for more nutrients.

For more information please visit https://www.vitamix.com/ca/en_us/Why-Vitamix

thanks

Carmen G.

Carmen G.asked

My vitamix stopped working, what can i do?

Get an answer from our members and Vitamix representatives