Vitamix Total Nutrition Center

Vitamix Total Nutrition Center

MPNs: 10289 and 36499475

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

deb

debHunter Region, NSW

I'm still having to go to my trusty Russell Hobbs

I have had my Vitamix for a good 8 months now. I thought I'd never have to use another machine once I bought it. but unfortunately it frustrates me when I need to blend things such as pestos or other such sauces. I find that I have to double all the ingredients to get a good blend. I find that the jug is just too big at the base for it to blend effectively. after spending big money I don't really want to fork out more money to buy smaller appliances to do these sauces. So I'm using my little Russell Hobbs blender that I have had for years and only really using the Vitamix for smoothies!

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Daily
Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Better and better

Had my Vitamix for 2 years and I am even more impressed with it. Apart from the obvious juices, smoothies, soups, blending functions it will make icing sugar from white sugar, sorbets, shaved ice, hummus, breadcrumbs and the list goes on.
Use the stick to keep the food at the bottom to keep the mixture revolving.

Purchased in August 2018 at David Jones for A$799.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Daily
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

We're so happy to hear you are loving your Vitamix, thanks so much for your review!

See all Vitamix Total Nutrition Center reviews

Patti H

Patti Hasked

What is the warranty for a vita-mix whose motor has stopped working (all lights are on, but the mixer won't blend)? The machine is over 25 years old!

Hi Patti

The warranty is 7 years for Total Nutrition Centre and the new Ascent models offer a 10 year warranty.

thanks

Anne J.

Anne J.asked

I am looking for a juicer so as to juice celery and leafy greens,we have been reading how we need a juicer machine that needs to masticate the vegetables. Does the vitamix work to juice this way?

HI Anne

The Vitamix blender uses the whole ingredient, including the fiber, rather than throwing away the pulp it is finely blended for more nutrients.

For more information please visit https://www.vitamix.com/ca/en_us/Why-Vitamix

thanks

Carmen G.

Carmen G.asked

My vitamix stopped working, what can i do?

Get an answer from our members and Vitamix representatives