Vitamix Total Nutrition Center

Vitamix Total Nutrition Center

MPNs: 10289 and 36499475

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Jodhi

JodhiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best and most powerful one I have ever used.

The Vitamix has been a staple in our kitchen for a few years now. Not only is it extremely powerful (better than any others I have used), but it is easy to clean, easy to use and very versatile depending on what you are using it for. My kitchen would not be the same without it, and it has helped me restore my health after a long term chronic illness, with ease.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you Jodhi for your review - we are glad that you are very happy with your Vitamix and that it has helped you to restore your health.

Happy Blending.

SilvanaQLD, 4209

I love my vitamix

It is so easy to use and clean and I love it. I am a health freak and during the week I have a smoothie every morning. It takes just a couple of minutes to clean it and the brush is great. but sometimes I put the gadget in the dishwasher. I have no idea what you call it the grinder but it states that it is dishwasher proof the actual container is not. I read somewhere that if you have soapy water and you put it on your plants it will keep mosquitoes away - I am not sure if this works because I hate mosquitoes and use other things too. But at least my plants get water with the soapy cold water.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for A$620.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments and Smoothies

S Nika

S NikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top Kitchen Tool

Purchased in February 2015 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$799.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how Vitamix Total Nutrition Center compares to other Blenders

See all Vitamix Total Nutrition Center reviews

Patti H

Patti Hasked

What is the warranty for a vita-mix whose motor has stopped working (all lights are on, but the mixer won't blend)? The machine is over 25 years old!

Anne J.

Anne J.asked

I am looking for a juicer so as to juice celery and leafy greens,we have been reading how we need a juicer machine that needs to masticate the vegetables. Does the vitamix work to juice this way?

HI Anne

The Vitamix blender uses the whole ingredient, including the fiber, rather than throwing away the pulp it is finely blended for more nutrients.

For more information please visit https://www.vitamix.com/ca/en_us/Why-Vitamix

thanks

Carmen G.

Carmen G.asked

My vitamix stopped working, what can i do?

Get an answer from our members and Vitamix representatives