Vitamix Total Nutrition Center

Vitamix Total Nutrition Center (page 3 of 8)

MPNs: 10289 and 36499475

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Sus.Z

Sus.Zmelbourne

Better than the nutribullet by far

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sam

SamSydney

Lifestyle dependent

I owned a vitamix briefly. It was brilliant for blending and achieving amazing creamy texture. If you are the type who drinks lots of smoothies, then this is for you. I don’t find it particularly helpful as an extremely expensive blender. I upgraded to a thermomix and was much happier due to the heating, weighing, cooking, steaming functions.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Date PurchasedMay 2011
Dee Dee

Dee DeeMELBOURNE

BEST EVER

I've had my Vitamix for 4 years now and absolutely love it. Definitely worth the money. Don't look anywhere else if you want a blender. & yr guarantee as well!

Date PurchasedDec 2013
starzz123

starzz123

Powerfull blender

Are you satisfied with your machine's blending ability?

Think about the consistency of the end result, or how it handles solids vs liquids?
Super smooth result, feels like drinking water

Is your blender reliable or well-built?

You may also wish to discuss storage, noise level, ease of use, and extra settings or features.
Very easy to use, but a bit noisy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Will

WillSt Leonards, Sydney

A beast

This thing will handle everything you throw at it. I mean we tried it all from full oranges to Apple's to ice to peaches to plums to lemons and it just ate thethem up. It sure is noisy though but I think you have to deal with that right. Great buying if you can afford

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Garry

GarryAdelaide

Top quality will last a lifetime.

Great blender, have used it for years and never been disappointed, For healthy eating this is great. We use up fruit and veg mix before it goes off by making healthy smoothies. yes this is a very expensive unit however it is top quality and will last a lifetime.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Mudgee girl

Mudgee girlAU

Frankly I’m not convinced it’s worth the money

This is a big blender and frankly I expected more.i find it seems to struggle with my morning smoothies. These are only a couple of ice cube fruit, often bananas and spinach and some milk.
I often have to stop it and reorganise the contents.
It’s pretty noisy too.
The size and appearance are impressive but not sure it’s worth the hefty price tag!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Maria

MariaAdelaide

Works well but very noisy

We purchased Vitamix Total Nutrition Centre together with an extra dry jar to grind nuts and seeds. It is a very powerful blender and we have used it extensively. Great for blending soups and making large qualitites of smoothies and shakes. The only issue is it is very noisy.

Date PurchasedNov 2012
Cam

CamSydney

Didn't use to potential

Very solid blender, able to blend fruit smoothies by only chopping the fruit in large pieces and also frozen fruit.
Very handy to quickly make smoothies and juices but it also has potential to cook foods, tried once with a pumpkin soup, was terrible..

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Simon

Simon

Wonderful powerful blender backed by great customer service

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Melisa

MelisaMelbourne

THE BEST THING EVER

I love this item, perfect for everything and makes smooth smoothies. Gone are the lumpy smoothies. Easy to clean and store. Comes with a recipe book and instructions. Worth every cent.

J Lin

J Lin

Highly recommend

It is not the cheapest you can find in the market but trust me this is the one you want to get! It’s so powerful that it can make anything into fine purée.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
DeeDee

DeeDee371, Delaware City, Delaware

My Vitamix.

I am still learning that my Vitamix does everything. I love it for smoothies, ice cream making, I make hot soups and so much more. I really know now that you don't need all the other things to run a house. It is a bit expensive, but well worth the money.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Natalie

NatalieMelbourne

Use daily, love it.

100% satisfied with my Vitamix. It will blend anything perfectly. I make smoothies daily.
Very reliable and sturdy, doesn't rattle around when switched on.
Also I find it's a great size, doesn't take up too much room on the counter.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Lynda

LyndaMelbourne

Perfect purchase

This is the best blender available
Even the most fibrous foods are blended to perfection.
Absolutely cannot do without this it’s a family favourite for all types of smoothies & dips.
It’s certainly well built and stable even on the highest speed although it is quite loud.
Due to height I like to leave it set upon the bench as it’s annoying to have to store.
The extra things you can do with this appliance is endless & I have many things to still explore but am extremely happy with this appliance :))

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Tarnie

TarnieGymea

Great blender but expensive

Love the blender but not sure it’s worth the price tag. Haven’t used the warm soup function much which was of interest to me when I made the purchase. Pulverises well

Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

Thank you Vitamix for changing my life!!! :))

Date PurchasedSep 2014
Monique

Monique

Great for smoothie bowls!

I love this product! Although I haven't worked put it's full range of use (hot soups anyone?), ice used it time and time again for smoothie's and acai bowls.

With various settings, I've worked out how to get the exact consistency im after in a flash, with nothing left unprocessed.

Easy to prepare, easy to clean, easy to use and store.

Date PurchasedJan 2016