Vitamix Total Nutrition Center

Vitamix Total Nutrition Center

MPNs: 10289 and 36499475

Love It!

love my vitamix! super powerful, super easy to clean very happy with it.
It is loud however it's only on for a short amount of time so completely fine. would definitely recommend.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Blitz anything into tiny pieces

Wow, this thing has power. You could probably feed it your broom handle and make a milkshake out of that!
I use it to make nut and seed milks. Works very well. Normally, I use a muslin cloth to sieve out the nut solids to get smooth milk, but with this machine, it's so small, it makes it creamy and adds volume to the milk. Also, if I let it settle a bit to the bottom, I can pour it and leave the heavier parts at the bottom. We reuse the nut parts in porridge and cake mixes. We've even put an avocado pip as we heard it's supposed to be good for you. Tasted a bit nutty but not sure we'd do it regularly, but it was smooth and creamy in the Vitamix. Good stuff!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

I love my Vitamix!!

Insane. The things this blender can do. Have had it for 6 months and use it daily. Strong, durable, easy to clean. This blender is worth every penny. It does, however, sound like a jet is landing in your kitchen, but again it is worth it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great Value!

Well worth the cost! And the reconditioned model seems exactly like my new out of the box two speed model. I can't believe it! I am always so wary of reconditioned products, but it works great! I've had my two speed for a couple of years, this one is even better! If you've been eating smoothies without this, you are missing out. My favorite is to make green smoothies with spinach and kale! They get pretty smooth considered all the greens I put in them! This handles ice like nothing else. Well worth the extra cost when you make smoothies.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect Machine so simple to use

I have now had my Vitamix for just over 4 years. I did my Online Research in US, UK & Australia it was the number 1 Machine sold in USA & UK. I spoke with Saleswoman in our large Dept Stores they told me they too had done their Online Research prior to the buying their Vitamix.
The company is still owned by the the same Family who’s ancestor created the first Vitamix many many years ago. (USA)
One woman wrote (USA) she gave her 15 yr old machine to her son she wanted the latest model the old one was still working.
Unfortunately us poor Ozzie people have to pay a lot more for a Smartphone, Laptop, Cars, Designer Clothes & Accesssories etc in comparison to the USA.
Vitamix in USA sells for about half the price we pay.. I always prefer to pay more for an excellent Product than by a cheap one that can’t last the distance.
The old saying, you only get what you pay for........
To me the Vitamix is the Audi or Mercedes or even the Bugatti of Juicers & it is so versatile check out the web it is amazing what this machine can do & so fast.....
It is unbelivablynversatile the latest models are incredible they have kept up with Technology.
I use my Red machine 365 days a year.
There are Online Australian Companies that sell Vitamix they have Specials from time to time & FREE
Delivery in Australia.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

Great machine!

So happy with my Vitamix! Ads and claims are not misleading: it really does a great job and allowed me to finally get my daily fruit and veg intake very easily. When you’re not too good at consuming fruits ts and greens like me, this is a very convenient way of preparing them! Plus it’s obviously a very good and powerful “normal” blender for all the rest.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Don`t see the overpriced hype.

I expected with the other reviews talking about the horsepower and high speed capabilities that my machine would handle at least what my 50.00 oster has handled for a decade.I was wrong about that ,the vitamix would shut off in the middle of simple blending tasks like blending frosen fruit or hummus.I followed the proper layering technique but still constantly shut off,very annoying when under time constraints.This aspect alone made me take back the very expensive machine and purchase something less expensive and happy I did.Unless your looking for some overpriced status symbol that needs constant babysitting get a cheaper basic blender.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best toy ever!

Best kitchen tool l have ever bought. I use up every vegetable or fruit scrap, nothing is wasted. At times if l don't follow instructions it does not blend well but a poke with the prodder and all is good again. Absolute top quality. My family is healthier now because of this great tool. Thanks!

Date PurchasedJul 2014

It great product but over priced

I am satisfied with the blending of this product but the consistency of the end product of vegetables when blended ,I thought would be more liquid. I would have liked it to be more stable when in use ! When your using it ,it's not locked in. A bit noisy.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Love this! Use it everyday

We use our Vitamix everyday. Its blending ability is the best ive seen, It will blend anything! It is sturdy and powerful. We use it for smoothies, frozen banana icecream, soups, peanut butter, grinding coffee beans etc.
At high speed it is quite loud but that is to be expected with the powerful motor. Its very easy to use and clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2006

Best blender ever!

Upgraded to this beauty at the start of the year and it revolutionalised my life! You can use this for a huge variety of stuff as it is so powerful! Bit of a price tag compared to other blenders, but once you make the commitment you will be so pleased! I use it pretty much every day - love it!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Satisfied-only not quite suitable for meat

I have been using this product for years, mostly to make smoothies or soup. There is no doubt that Vitamix can blend fruit and vegetables into very smooth texture. There is only one small flaw when I tried to use this product to make baby food by blending cooked beef or chicken into puree, the blades are so powerful and it turned out the meat doesn't taste so good after turned into juice.

Date PurchasedAug 2012

Good quality, strong but noisy and expensive for what it is.

We have had this about 7 years. Twice it has stopped itself due to being overworked (dough! d'oh! don't try it - use a food processor with chopping blade to make great dough!) but then luckily when it cooled down it started again fine. We have the dry and wet jug, both are really handy and for us at least, the dry jug is worth the extra investment. It definitely does a better job of things like spices, but it is also great to have a (literally) dry jug on hand to grind up dry things when the other is wet and fine things like chia seeds would just get stuck everywhere.

The wet jug is plastic and it did get crazed after a few years of making boiling hot cashew chai in it (12 cashews/2 dates/250ml hot or cold water or tea, cacao powder and chai spices from an Indian grocer),so it looked a bit crappy, also turmeric can stain it.

We had to replace a jug we broke (our own stupidity, these things are really pretty tough)..not cheap at $100 or so...that is not including blades, so if you do need to replace make sure you don't throw out the blades!! Oh and periodically please check the nut is tight that is holding the blades on..it need to be tool tight, no just finger tight!

Verdict...we love it, we use it ALL the time, and will always have a high powered blender in our kitchen. Whether our next one will be this brand, not so sure. Dad bought an Omniblend just after us...it operates more quietly, has an auto off function and was much cheaper...and is still going strong...much to his gloating!

We wear ear muffs when operating it, industrial deafness is real and it is worth avoiding.

Date PurchasedNov 2012

Best Investment - You Won’t Regret It

Totally satisfied with my machine’s blending ability - exceeds my expectations.
It handles all blending tasks. I also use my blender to make icing sugar from caster sugar, almond milk and soups.
This is such a reliable blender.
It is Noisy but you can purchase ear muffs to wear while operating the blender. The recipe book is fantastic and all meals I have prepared from it are delicious.
I use mine everyday and wash jug the dishwasher.
Not able to fully replace a food processor but can do the odd food processor task.
You won’t regret this purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2012

Use it everyday

I’ve had my blender for a 5 years and it’s still going strong. I use it everyday mainly for smoothies. Blending things like nuts is not a problem for this machine. I use it also to blend soups etc. I love it!

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Great blender

The vitamix blender is excellent. It always blends your smoothies so well leaving no chunks of fruit behind. It is also great for anything , you can mix dry ingredients and pretty much everything!

Date PurchasedFeb 2013

Excellent customer service

I use my Vitamix blender daily and it has been an excellent product with no faults so far. I highly appreciate the superior customer service that I experienced over the phone today. My enquiry was dealt with promptly with a calm and friendly attitude.
With many thanks,
Luna

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Best blender ever

I have gone through many blender from blendtec, magic billet etc, never had any issues with the Vitamix. I use the dry grinder as well as the wet. Excellent for soups, flours , smoothies and the list goes on. the only drawback is the noise.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Blends without missing a beat!

This blender is perfect for soups and smoothies, it blends to a far smoother consistency than anything I have used. Its also great for processing seeds, nuts and breadcrumbs. It’s super easy to use and easy to clean. The only downside is when making thicker things, like dips and nut butters it is a bit hard to get all the mix out of the blender due to the blades and ridges in the jug.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Great blender

After our old blender broke down, we needed a new one, A friend recommended to me and i researched it and it was exactly what we needed. It can blend anything very well and is easy to clean.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Would this be capable of mincing cubed chicken? If I purchase a secondhand blender ( unwanted gift ) still brand new in the box, I’m guessing I’m getting no warranty with it ?
Hi, Thank you for your question. The Vitamix Total Nutrition Center can mince cubed chicken. Feel free to call our customer service on 1800 766437 for tips and tricks on mincing chicken. In regards to the warranty, if the Vitamix you have purchased is brand new in the box and you have the receipt to clarify date and place of purchase, the entitled warranty for your Vitamix Total Nutrition Center will be valid. If you would like to clarify, call customer service on 1800 766437 with the serial number.

Sometimes my smoothies tend to get warm if blended a little to long. What's considered too long and how can I avoid this problem in the future?

I have the white total nutrition machine that i bought about 13 yrs ago.I want to know if there is a smaller jug that i can buy for doing small smoothy drinks? I love this machine but find the jug too big to wash for smaller jobs.I just want a small jug to attach to this machine .
Hi Marie, thanks for getting in touch with a great question! You can find smaller containers (1.4L & 0.9L) compatible with the Total Nutrition Centre here on our website: https://www.vitamix.com.au/shop/Containers. For purchase information, please give our customer service team a call on 1800 766 437. Happy blending! :)

Total Nutrition Center