2Vital Organic Greens

Vital Organic Greens Questions & Answers

Georgiaaaa
Georgiaaaa

I didn’t realise I had to refrigerate after opening. Can I still use it if it’s been out for two weeks?

Tricia
Tricia

Could you let me know if you have Lung fibrosis if vital greens are ok for my breathing

Andy

Hi Tricia, your GP Doctor is the ONLY person you should be asking. Anybody else would be either not qualified or not legally permitted to answer this question.

Jason
Jason

Can I feed my dog this

Andy

Only your vet can answer this question : )

Danny Boaden
Danny Boaden

Does vital greens make your stools darker

Krissy
Krissy

Not a question, just my experience about this product. I turned 42 and I woke to a small patch of eczema on my face. Within weeks it spread and before I knew it I had red patches all over my face. I was working for a pharmacy at the time, so I had access to the many & varied ranges of natural medicines. I tried them all but nothing worked. I discussed it at length with all the rep's that came in store. A year after the first appearance of eczema on my face, a Vital greens pharmacy rep came into the store & gave me a vital green sample jar to try .. By the time the jar was done, the eczema on my face had completely cleared. I highly recommend it for anyone with eczema. Take this along with loads of orange juice or anything high in Vitamin C (thats natural not synthetic).

Charlene B.
Charlene B.

Hi I've just started taking vital greens and im breast feeding. My baby is 4 months old can i switch my Elevit multivitamin for vitagreens or can i take both?

Andy

I suggest you read ALL ingredients in both products, look them up and study them so you know what those do to you (don't just skip that this is ''natural'' so that is ok - it may not be ok). Then watch out for the quantities you need so you don't duplicate any of the ingredients as too much can cause harm. Read other people's comments here, have yourself assed by a health care professional / medical doctor and act based on their professional advise.

Ali1
Ali1

Why is there no scoop in the tubs of vital greens? For the cost and hype, plus the first tub I bought said it contained a scoop and it didn’t. It’s hard to get your hands in with a small scoop I had to get from elsewhere, and it scratched my hands the closer I got to the bottom of the tub.

Jason B.
Jason B.

Can you take vital all in one while taking antibiotics

Judy K.
Judy K.

Can diabetics take vital all in one

TerryC
TerryC

Taking one teaspoon in water for four months should I now take two teaspoons don't want to be taking wrong quantity

Andy

I don't know, I am on zero caffeine (no coffee, no tea, no anything that has caffeine in it) I was reading that caffeine can kill so I am on zero - happy this way. Re yourself, I suggest you talk to your doctor.

Colin S
Colin S

It says on container of Vital All-In-One: "made in Australia from less than 10% Australian ingredients"....
Where are the bulk of the ingredients sourced from ??

Gary C.
Gary C.

I’ve been taking this product for nearly 8 months and love it. I really notice when I don’t have it. But for the past 2 months I’ve been suffering with vertigo.
Could this be a side affect of this product?

Mike
Mike

Is it ok for a heart patient?

Joy S.
Joy S.

How does the Brand Puratae compare with Vital Organic Greens?

Hi
Just bought a bottle and had it this morning
I had viral infection and am on antibiotics
Can I still have Vital Greens
Also can I have cup of tea after having vital green
Can I have probiotic and fish oil, multivitamins, and evening primrose oil tablets
Regards

Shernaz

When will someone get back

robyn3008
robyn3008

Can I take vital greens with Tumeric Active?

Caroline W
Caroline W

Where are the greens in Vital Green coming from? It says 10% Australian...where are the 90% coming from? and what are the greens that go in?

loi
loi

I'm a vegan and want to start a keto diet which requires 0 sugar intake, i bout my first VG. today and i was wondering if Ithe vanilla flavor and other sweeteners 'll break the keto diet? thanks

Jo willis
Jo willis

I have chronic constipstion , which I have had for a year , do you think vital greens may help ? Many thanks . Jo

Val
Val

Just curious if ur on medication for high blood pressure and for stomach issues is it ok to take this? thank you

Solen Skiner
Solen Skiner

When I started taking vital greens, yes it was like drinking a couple of coffee but I think it is very individual how you react to this Vital greens stuff as other people I gave it to did not find it helpful at all. Some in fact got a very loose bowel from taking it, but I think that was because they took too much in one go.

I don't have any health problems so I don't concern myself much.

Just get a sachet and start small and see how you go. If you have stomach acid problems I can give you a recipe that worked for me permanently.

Kerry
Kerry

Just started taking Vital All in One and love it.

It says on the container though, “ Made in Australia from less than 10% Australian Ingredients “

Less than 10% ??

Can I ask where the other 90% comes from ?

Get an answer from our members and Vital Greens representatives