Vital Organic Greens

Vital Organic Greens Questions & Answers

73 questions from our users

Hi Just bought a bottle and had it this morning I had viral infection and am on antibiotics Can I still have Vital Greens Also can I have cup of tea after having vital green Can I have probiotic and fish oil, multivitamins, and evening primrose oil tablets Thanks Regards Shernaz
When will someone get back

Can I take vital greens with Tumeric Active?

Where are the greens in Vital Green coming from? It says 10% Australian...where are the 90% coming from? and what are the greens that go in?

I have chronic constipstion , which I have had for a year , do you think vital greens may help ? Many thanks . Jo

Just curious if ur on medication for high blood pressure and for stomach issues is it ok to take this? thank you
When I started taking vital greens, yes it was like drinking a couple of coffee but I think it is very individual how you react to this Vital greens stuff as other people I gave it to did not find it helpful at all. Some in fact got a very loose bowel from taking it, but I think that was because they took too much in one go. I don't have any health problems so I don't concern myself much. Just get a sachet and start small and see how you go. If you have stomach acid problems I can give you a recipe that worked for me permanently.

Just started taking Vital All in One and love it. It says on the container though, “ Made in Australia from less than 10% Australian Ingredients “ Less than 10% ?? Can I ask where the other 90% comes from ?

Is vital greens fod - map friendly?

Can vital greens up set a hiatus hernia?

When should you drink your vital greens , morning or night?

Vital greens has 28μg of Vitamin B12 per serve, while the daily recommended intake is 2.4μg (adult). Is it safe to be consuming 11x the recommended intake?

Can you still have the expired vital greens and what would happen if you do? I have just had a vital green that was expired a year ago? Should I be concerned?
I don’t represent the company but I can give my personal opinion. I wouldn’t worry about it being past expiration date. It’s a powder and is unlikely to have any ill effect. It may have lost a little of its potency if anything at all. I would definitely use it!

i mix my 10gm of Vita Green with a small amount of water and two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice. Is this OK? and is it ok to drink another 500ml of water at the same time or should i wait 30mins to drink the water as well?
Sounds all natural to me so i would do what you doing, but im not a dr so best to check with your health pyrovider if you concerned.

Hi I called your company last week and was asked to provide my details and someone would return my call. I explained I have an anaphylactic reaction to wheat and asked if someone was able to guarantee that there is no wheat and no chance in cross contamination in Vital Greens. I hope you can appreciate that this is a serious reaction and would appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible

Can I take vital greens with CLA supplements?
I suggest you ask at the chemist or health shop im sorry im not qualified to give advice.

Can i drink it after food?

If I forget to take Vital Greens before breakfast can I take it later or do I have to skip that day?
You can take it at any time

Does Vital Greens cause foul body odour?

I love Vital Greens, but has anyone had any issues with it causing acne outbreaks? I used to take Vital Greens religiously for years and suffered acne and couldn't shake it. When I went off Vital Greens, my acne seemed to subside. Now I've started taking it again, and the pimples have come back! I just mix it in water. Does anyone know what this might be linked to?
Yes, same here. Not sure why yet.

Can you use if diabetic type 2?

Get an answer from our members and Vital Greens representatives