Vital Organic Greens

Vital Organic Greens

1.0

1 review

AndyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Read this BEFORE you testing it for free

I bought a large pack ($78.95) thinking it advertised: ''everything you need nothing you don't''. At home I read it has green tea in it..... so I looked up the dangers in the Green Tea as supplement (not a tea that you drink) and it scared me reading liver damage, kidney damage (this is where I stopped reading). - Long story short, can I have a refund pls?? oh BTW I don't need the Siberian Ginseng either nor the Selenium (which is not good to take for a long time). I am on zero caffeine so because of the Green Tea, couldn't sleep well.

Purchased in January 2020.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Charlene B.

Charlene B.asked

Hi I've just started taking vital greens and im breast feeding. My baby is 4 months old can i switch my Elevit multivitamin for vitagreens or can i take both?

Andy

I suggest you read ALL ingredients in both products, look them up and study them so you know what those do to you (don't just skip that this is ''natural'' so that is ok - it may not be ok). Then watch out for the quantities you need so you don't duplicate any of the ingredients as too much can cause harm. Read other people's comments here, have yourself assed by a health care professional / medical doctor and act based on their professional advise.

Ali1

Ali1asked

Why is there no scoop in the tubs of vital greens? For the cost and hype, plus the first tub I bought said it contained a scoop and it didn’t. It’s hard to get your hands in with a small scoop I had to get from elsewhere, and it scratched my hands the closer I got to the bottom of the tub.

Jason B.

Jason B.asked

Can you take vital all in one while taking antibiotics

Judy K.
Judy K.

Can diabetics take vital all in one

Get an answer from our members and Vital Greens representatives