Vital Organic Greens

1 review
Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freezing Smoothies

I make green smoothies for the wk ahead and I put Vital Greens in them then freeze. Is it alright to freeze Vital Greens or does it loose it's goodness ?

Purchased in July 2019.

Effective Within One day

Charlene B.

Charlene B.asked

Hi I've just started taking vital greens and im breast feeding. My baby is 4 months old can i switch my Elevit multivitamin for vitagreens or can i take both?

Andy
Andy

I suggest you read ALL ingredients in both products, look them up and study them so you know what those do to you (don't just skip that this is ''natural'' so that is ok - it may not be ok). Then watch out for the quantities you need so you don't duplicate any of the ingredients as too much can cause harm. Read other people's comments here, have yourself assed by a health care professional / medical doctor and act based on their professional advise.

Ali1

Ali1asked

Why is there no scoop in the tubs of vital greens? For the cost and hype, plus the first tub I bought said it contained a scoop and it didn’t. It’s hard to get your hands in with a small scoop I had to get from elsewhere, and it scratched my hands the closer I got to the bottom of the tub.

Jason B.

Jason B.asked

Can you take vital all in one while taking antibiotics

Judy K.
Judy K.

Can diabetics take vital all in one

Get an answer from our members and Vital Greens representatives