2Vital Organic Greens

67% · 18070 · 26%

Miles
MilesPerth, WA10 posts

unpleasant sweet taste

This was my daily vitamin drink for many years, now they have changed the formula about a year back and now has a very unpleasant artificial sweet taste and leaves a horrible taste in the mouth. I have written to the company with no success/acknowledgment.

Peter K
Peter KTaree, NSW 2430105 posts

Ben Aaron
Ben AaronPerth3 posts

An Excellent Product

Having found this to have had great effect to energy levels and improved mood, both my wife and I are dedicated users. We use only one heaped teaspoon each two teaspoons are too many. Recent progress in neuroscience shows that the enteric nervous system (i.e the gastric nervous system) functions as the bodies second brain that can operate as a brain independently of our brains. Its no wonder then that our gastro health can affect our general health and mental health quite separately to our brains.

Show reply

sammie
sammie2 posts

This is a great supplant

Taste is so so but well worth taking

I mix mine with yogurt.

Energy boost is great

I make sure i have mine every morning

If i dont take it then definitely feel the difference

Ray
Ray

Tigerlily
TigerlilySouthwest, VIC6 posts

EmCee23
EmCee23Perth

Ads
Ads35 posts

Not sure I could do without it now

I've been drinking this almost everyday for a few years, even when it was the old formula which tasted like sawdust. I cant really say if it would do anyone else any good, but I do think its a great product which possibly gives me a boost of various vitamins and minerals I might otherwise just not get. I highly recommend it, cant do you any harm to try, apart from which its fabulous for promoting regularity so to speak and that's got to make you feel good at any time in so many ways! Give it a try if your diet is lacking, just pour it into water, stir it, ignore the colour and gulp it down, it looks ghastly but tastes fine. Expensive, but price around and you do see a few deals.

Mary
MarySydney40 posts

Huge energy difference, pity it tastes so bad!

Huge energy difference, pity it tastes so bad! But it used to taste even worse. Thankfully a few years ago they changed the sweetener and the taste improved. But still not great in my opinion. Then again you are NOT buying it for the taste. You are buying it because it REALLY WORKS well for improving energy levels.

Rag
RagSydney, NSW27 posts

Jamie
Jamie

Is this stuff safe to consume ?

Just seen the news this morning on the abc .. reporting on the large amount of people suffering from failing livers from herbal supplements and including a number of people needing liver transplants from these types of supplements , the great majority of all these supplements that these people were consuming contained green tea extract ...and I note that vital greens does contain 67 mg of green tea extract along with a whole bunch of other herbal extracts !!! Very concerned does anyone know more about this ?

Penny
PennySydney2 posts

Love this product!!!

Love this product. Tastes great ! Can't live without it. I notice a huge difference when I've missed out on a day! Gives me the energy I need! I even give it to my 13 year old son and he swears by it .

Carly
CarlyMelbourne

Struggling to get it down

I was advised by my nutritionalist to give this a go as apart of my program. However I can not drink this without dry retching, I have to drink this over a basin as I have the fear of vomiting. So far not a great experience taste wise!!

Fab
FabMelbourne

Good concept but not for everyone

I bought the 1.2kg packet as part of a new eating plan and was recommended to have half dosage for the first week or so to adjust to it. After 2 weeks I have discontinued it due to having a big increase in bloating and funny skin sensations. Also didn't feel the increase in energy that many others have felt. It could just be my body but if you have a sensitive stomach I would try a small batch before buying the more expensive bulk packs. Also the flavour is way too sweet, even when mixed with smoothies or shakes.

clonte
clonteAU2 posts

ok flavour just

I didn't think that much of the flavour and texture of this one, but I can drink it so I will finish the packet. I will not buy again due to the bitter after taste. It is supposed to be pineapple flavour but it is barely there. Also there is a slight burning on my tongue from one of the ingredients.

I found Natures way Super Greens Powder much nicer with a distinct pleasant pineapple flavour.

rusty
rusty

My Mum Is Fit

This product is excellent. I challenge anyone to prove all specialists are against this product. My mother had numerous health problems which have had their symptoms greatly reduced and still reducing over time. Read the label before taking I did and feel better for taking it along with the rest of my family.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Vital Organic Greens compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Iamanne
IamanneAU

Perfect for a busy mumma

I am a mum of a 3 year old and a 1 year old and have a husband who has a disease which makes him very fatigued. Put working on top of this and it makes for a very busy mum. I thought it was time I invest some in something to help with my well being. This has helped me with my energy levels which was exactly what I needed. Although expensive - I think it is worth the investment.

Lula
Lula

Highly recommend it!

i was recommended Vital Greens about 12montha ago and really noticed the benefits. Had a few months off it due to the price, but am so glad I decided to buy another tub.... My skin is clearer, my mind is sharp and I have energy to work, study and run a household. You will get used to th taste after a week or so. It's so worth it!

Traveller
TravellerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I Just can't be bothered writing Reviews but

Knew my diet and well being was suffering, came across VG at a Discount Pharmacy and stood in the aisle after reviewing contents etc pondering whether to invest the money, not that cheap, anyway took the gamble and parted with 50 something and let me say just this, Wow I mean this stuff hit me like a freight train have been taking only for 5 days now and my energy levels have definitely increased and my focus has dramatically improved, I just feel so much better.

Joanne N
Joanne N

Best product ever

I have been taking VITAL greens now for a week, I can honestly say I felt the benefit after the first drink, I mix it with apple and blackcurrent juice, tastes lovely. I have not had this much energy in many years, I really didn't know how lacking in energy and wellbeing I was, until I felt the extreme boost I have been given. I will always be taking vital Greens now, and have advised all my family and friends to start taking it also if they want to feel as wonderful as I do...

NancyG
NancyGVictoria, 310420 posts

Taste terrible!

After receiving raving reviews about this product from my sister-in-law, I finally decided to fork out $120 for the betterment of my family's health. No matter how healthy this stuff is, not one person in our family (all 6 of us) can drink this without dry retching. My sister-in-law must have no taste buds in her mouth what so ever. This is terrible tasting stuff!

Rachel14
Rachel14Melbourne5 posts

Magic stuff!!!

This stuff is fantastic! I feel so energised after a few weeks back on it. Used it years ago but had second baby a few months back and have a super active 3 year old and I was starting to really struggle. Got into making green smoothies for breaky with vital greens and bam! I'm back :) cost is high but well worth it!!

Kate
KateBRISBANE2 posts

love vital greens!!

After trying a number of different green powders, I have finally found the one I love! Thank you Vital Greens for a great tasting powder that I add to smoothies or water in the morning. It gives me more energy and a healthy glow inside and out. My 6 and 8 year olds also add to their smoothies and call it a "shrek juice". Happy family :)

Cath J
Cath JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Dissapointed

My daughter has asthma and eczema. Has a really healthy diet. Started taking this product and her eczema flared up after first day. Not cheap either

SM
SMSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Love it!

I have been taking this and giving to my son since he finished chemo a few years ago. I am not sure if it is working or not but I feel great and rarely get sick. I have also noticed since taking it that any pain I had from arthritis in my hip has greatly diminished. I can only assume it is the Vital Greens making the difference reducing inflammation in my body!

Aurora79
Aurora79Perth33 posts

Excellent product

I had been taking vital greens for years before my 2 pregnancies. After a long absence and sick of feeling tired, unwell, no energy and low immunity, I started taking it again recently. It tastes the same to me as when I used to buy it before, so I'm not sure what people are complaining about the taste changing? Anyway, I've been on it for 4 weeks and I'm starting to feel really good again, not as lethargic and I haven't been sick in 4 weeks which is a first in a long time. It also doesn't make me feel sick, as most multivitamin tablets do. Was initially recommended this product by a naturopath in a health food shop, so glad!!! It really does work to improve your health.

Michelle McIntyre
Michelle McIntyreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

VITAL GREENS FAN

I have been using this product for the last 8 weeks, learned to like the taste, but, the benefits certainly out way the taste. I have never had so much energy, I feel amazing....Thank you, I hate going a day without it, so I bought the 1.5kg bag, just to make sure I don't run out...

Fit mum
Fit mum

Horrible do not take this product!

I started taking this product in December 2013. By the end of February 2014 I developed hyperthyroidism. At the time i did not know what I had as this is not something that is part of my family history. I had this HORRIBLE pulsatilla tinnitus. It nearly drove me mad. I ended up in hospital and was seen by the top specialists in Melbourne. After numerous blood tests, even an MRI, plus X-rays they came to the conclusion that the vital greens caused my hyperthyroidism. After I stopped taking VG, over numerous months the symptoms ceased. Worst experience of my life! Never ever take this crap!!! The specialists are against it.

Lainie R
Lainie R

sad

I used to take Vital Greens all the time, loved it, could feel the difference in my body when I was having my drink every day. I stopped for a few months and then when I went to start again I broke out in a rash on my face and hands. hot, red and itchy. I was hoping it was something else and tried the next day but the rash was there again. So gutted I can't have this any more, I was a massive advocate and fan. Not sure if any ingredient changed?

Jo
Jo

awesome product!

As a stay at home mummy to two littles i was struggling sometimes to get thru the day. VG has given that extra boost, im feeling alot better, enrgised and focused more. Husband moans about the cost but i try and make a few cuts here and there to accomadate for it as i truely believe in the benefits.:) Happy Mummy

Khaila P.
Khaila P.Brisbane
Lauren T
Lauren TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Increased Energy and Mental Clarity

As a sleep deprived mother of two young boys, I was exhausted and constantly reaching for chocolate or biscuits to just keep going.. Since starting on Vital Greens last week I feel an amazing sense of alertness and calmness. Could possibly be helping with anxiety symptoms too. Very happy with this supplement.

chocolate_rain
chocolate_rainPerth

Solid Product

Bought a 300g tub from Chemist warehouse last week and have been taking it daily ever since. I was initially worried about having a bad reaction to it since I'm allergic to a few things but was relieved that I wasn't. I feel completely different after taking this since the first time taking it. I feel more energetic and I feel my body is more in balance now. I go to the gym up to 4 times a week and eat a lot of protein and as a result I frequently suffer from ulcers in my mouth due to my body's constant acidic state. After taking this for a couple days my ulcers have dissapeared. This is amazing but the only downside is it's so damn expensive as compared to other greens products. Wish they made is slightly cheaper to purchase.

-Michael

Elena
ElenaBrisbane

bad allergic reaction

I also have had an allergic reaction to VG. Itchy rash and eczema. Really disappointed as I heard it's good for you to take daily. Only been taking just over a month.

courtney
courtney

bad reaction

So i started taking VG at the recommended dose of half strength and i did this for 2 weeks just to b sure my body would adjust but as soon as i started with the normal dose my face gets all git and tingly and my arms come out in a rash.

I love the taste of this drink but unfortunately not sure whether i shoukd continue to take it.

Theres so many ingredients in there im not sure which 1 would be causing it? Ive never had an allergic reaction to anything before

Lesley Gregor
Lesley GregorMid North Coast, NSW15 posts

Hasn't done anything for me

I have been having 2 teaspoons every morning in water and I really can't notice any change in my energy or wellness at all. There has been negative feedback about the taste but I find it very pleasant to drink.

Lyle Kent
Lyle Kent

Another shiftworker

I too am enjoying vital greens as a shiftworker who often has altered eating patterns it is just the right boost to ensure Iam getting all the nutrients I need to get through an other busy nightshift. Thank you vital greens for the health and the energy

Cate
Cate

Can't get enough of this !

I have just started taking this supplement and I feel more energized! Especially looking after to small boys 3yr and 11 months. My mood is better and I feel healthier. Also I don't mind the taste. Would definetly recommend this product. Thank you cate.

BenM
BenM2 posts

Brilliant

I've only been on the Vital Greens band wagon for a few months, but i can honestly say I feel healthier and more energised. Thanks for the great product guys, I'm sure I'll be taking it long in to the future.

Natalie
NatalieSydney

Recommended by nutritionist

I was recommended by a endeavour student nutritionist at the college clinic to try vital greens for my anxiety, digestive problems and hereditary acne. Happy to say the extreme acne on my back has cleared (i have dark olive skin) and my digestive system is not inflamed anymore. As a student of musculoskeletal therapy i am always looking for products to recommend to my clients for vital health and vital greens has it all! Now i feel energised and good about taking care of my body, and wouldn't live without it! expensive, but not more than a fancy dinner out. Now if i could just get my boyfriend to take it too!