4Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate Questions & Answers

Alansu
Alansu

Mixed as recommended but it came out so thick impossible to drink without gagging. Should it be like that?

pete
pete

Is Vital protein pea ok for kids?

WinnerMax
WinnerMax

Best to check with the manufacturer as pea protein is best to control weight in adults. Children are very different and may need medical advice first.

Cheryl
Cheryl

Hi. Are the Pea

Protein powders thick and filling when mixed with let's say almond milk? Or is the protein powder quite watery still once mixed?

Pat Drain
Pat Drain

Never tried it with almond milk. You can make it up as thick or thin as you like, just vary the amount of liquid.

jess tate
jess tate

Can u have this when breastfeeding?

julie e
julie e

Hi Jess - I am not a doctor and I didn't use this powder until after I had finished breastfeeding my daughter (13 months). I would read the list of ingredients and anything you are concerned about, that may be passed on to your little one - ask a doctor about before use :)

coedianna
coedianna

I'm not sure, I doubt its harmful as long as you're eating a good diet but you might want to ask your doctor.

Paradise
Paradise

How much available protein in pea protein isolate?

MY OPINION
MY OPINION

Protein is 20.9 per serving or 83.6 per 100g, which is rather high. But even better per serve is... Energy 360g, fat total 0.3g, carbs 0.7, sodium 500mg and 0 sugar. hope this helps.

mummyreview

Similar to the figures above, the company website says 88%.

Diannegemini
Diannegemini

My daughter of 38 yrs needs to put on weight. When she has stress in her life she loses interest in food. Problem is that I feel she should eat a few small meals through the day plus nibble on nuts, but I am concerned that the protein powder will fill her up and she will eat even less food than she presently does. May I have your thoughts please?

mummyreview

Add the protein powder to some hospital sustagen, calories for weight gain plus added nutrition if she's not eating enough. Drinking a couple of these a day while adding nutritious snacks should assist in her overall well being while not taking the place of meals.

Get an answer from our members and Vital Greens representatives