Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

3.0

• Taste
  • User IntentWeight Loss (2)
Sonia

Sonia South Australia

The best shake I’ve tried

Love this product! Keeps me full and my sugar levels stable. Can be a bit grainy but I just add a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt with my zymil milk and it works a treat! It has also helped with weight loss - just perfect for me!

Purchased in February 2021 for $24.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
User IntentWeight Loss
ConLac

ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is disgusting

I am so disappointed in this product. About 5+ years ago I used to drink the Vanilla Pea Protein powder and it was an okay drink. Just today, after reading these reviews I purchased a vanilla and a chocolate container to try. They were both disgusting, sickly sweet, and chalky. After the initial sip, I tried another and then tipped it down the sink. Don't buy this product if you want to save your money, just eat healthy.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $29.00.

Taste
User IntentWeight Loss
See all Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate reviews

Alansu

Alansuasked

Mixed as recommended but it came out so thick impossible to drink without gagging. Should it be like that?

pete

peteasked

Is Vital protein pea ok for kids?

WinnerMax
WinnerMax

Best to check with the manufacturer as pea protein is best to control weight in adults. Children are very different and may need medical advice first.

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Hi. Are the Pea
Protein powders thick and filling when mixed with let's say almond milk? Or is the protein powder quite watery still once mixed?

Pat Drain
Pat Drain

Never tried it with almond milk. You can make it up as thick or thin as you like, just vary the amount of liquid.

See all Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate questions