Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

ConLac

ConLacSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is disgusting

I am so disappointed in this product. About 5+ years ago I used to drink the Vanilla Pea Protein powder and it was an okay drink. Just today, after reading these reviews I purchased a vanilla and a chocolate container to try. They were both disgusting, sickly sweet, and chalky. After the initial sip, I tried another and then tipped it down the sink. Don't buy this product if you want to save your money, just eat healthy.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $29.00.

Taste
User IntentWeight Loss
Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

Raine

RaineWestern District, VIC

It used to be great before they changed the recipe!

I loved this chocolate powder for my breakfast smoothie with blueberries, maca and cacao powder and had the big 1kg tub. When I ran out recently I bought another 1 kg tub online, not knowing the recipe had changed. I wondered what was wrong with it when I tasted my first smoothie. It was sickly-sweet so I checked the ingredients and found stevia was added. WHY?? It was great as it was, now I'm stuck with a 1kg tub of it. I'm REALLY disappointed. It was sweet enough as it was now it's ruined. I tried using half quantity and added a banana and it was better but still not as good as it was.

This is disgusting

It smells and tastes fowl. The thickness of it is revolting and I mixed it exactly how the directions said. I actually was dry reaching and am very disappointed as I need a lactose free product.

Protein Powders

Find out how Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate compares to other Protein Powders

Terror of protein powder, don't buy this piece of plastic crap

This tastes plastic powers, and I really wonder what the company actually puts inside this. This also comes with very strong chemical smell. I strongly recommend not to buy this. I tasted this once and dumped it in a trash can.

Sapphire

SapphireSydney

New flavour terrible

I was so disappointed by the recipe change when I bought a new chocolate for my morning smoothies. Both my daughter and I threw out our drinks because they were sickly sweet and chemical tasting. We used to love starting our mornings with this product. Take out the thaumatin! One wonders if they even tasted their product before selling - the change is so horrible!

Was a great product until Stevia was added

This was a great product until Stevia has been included. Hate the after taste of Stevia and don't think this protein powder needs it added. Will not purchase again unless the Stevia is removed !

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

coedianna

coediannaGeelong

Terrible protein powder

I needed a dairy free protein shake, I chose to try Vital Protein, in the vanilla flavour. The taste is not pleasant, the worst part about it is that it doesn't mix well. Its very grainy, like drinking sand and nothing fixes it and the more you add the worse the flavour gets. Do not buy it. Not sure how well the product works though, seems to do okay, though I'd rather a dairy shake over this and just put up the stomach problems if I'm honest. The dairy shake I had before this one was much better.

See all Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate reviews

Alansu

Alansuasked

Mixed as recommended but it came out so thick impossible to drink without gagging. Should it be like that?

pete

peteasked

Is Vital protein pea ok for kids?

WinnerMax
WinnerMax

Best to check with the manufacturer as pea protein is best to control weight in adults. Children are very different and may need medical advice first.

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Hi. Are the Pea
Protein powders thick and filling when mixed with let's say almond milk? Or is the protein powder quite watery still once mixed?

Pat Drain
Pat Drain

Never tried it with almond milk. You can make it up as thick or thin as you like, just vary the amount of liquid.

See all Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate questions