Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

aui

auiMelbourne

I don't like the taste.

I've been reading here for while. So I bought vanilla cause people said it good. I try in the morning, but I don't like it, the taste is very bad for me.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,596 reviews
Ad
Jane Lisle

Jane LisleAU

Chocolate was better before flavour change

I was using the chocolate flavour for years and then they decided to change it adding stevia, yuk!, and something called 'monk fruit'. They call it Double Belgian Chocolate now. This new flavor is strong and cloying and sickly and doesn't resemble Belgian chocolate at all! It used to be a gentle flavour, not too overpowering. I'm pretty darn upset as my wonderful go-to protein fix is now utterly unpalatable. Sad me!

See all Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate reviews

Alansu

Alansuasked

Mixed as recommended but it came out so thick impossible to drink without gagging. Should it be like that?

pete

peteasked

Is Vital protein pea ok for kids?

WinnerMax
WinnerMax

Best to check with the manufacturer as pea protein is best to control weight in adults. Children are very different and may need medical advice first.

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Hi. Are the Pea
Protein powders thick and filling when mixed with let's say almond milk? Or is the protein powder quite watery still once mixed?

Pat Drain
Pat Drain

Never tried it with almond milk. You can make it up as thick or thin as you like, just vary the amount of liquid.

See all Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate questions