Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

• Taste
  • User IntentWeight Loss (1)
Sonia

Sonia South Australia

The best shake I’ve tried

Love this product! Keeps me full and my sugar levels stable. Can be a bit grainy but I just add a tablespoon of coconut yoghurt with my zymil milk and it works a treat! It has also helped with weight loss - just perfect for me!

Purchased in February 2021 for $24.00.

Taste

Love it!

As a vegan, this is a perfect way to get protein with a good nutritional profile. I drink it with cold water or in a smoothie and it's yummy once you get used to the stevia flavour. Now I have it every day.

love it!

i love it! As a vegan i need that extra protein and this is perfect!
i have one tablespoon of the chocolate flavour with one banana, frozen berries and half choc almond milk and half plain almond milk!
i find the best way to mix up the pea protein is to mix it in a separate cup with the almond milks and then pour it into my blender over the banana and frozen berries.
i have it for breakfast/lunch with some fruit and nuts and that's me full for a few hours!

Protein Powders

Find out how Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate compares to other Protein Powders

April

AprilMurray Bridge

Perfect vegan protein

This is a fantastic vegan based protein. Its filling, comes in different flavours and sizes. Great value for money. Perfect for breakfast or in between meals. Great for people with food sensitivity..

aui

auiMelbourne

I don't like the taste.

I've been reading here for while. So I bought vanilla cause people said it good. I try in the morning, but I don't like it, the taste is very bad for me.

Shazza

ShazzaSydney, NSW

Perfect! Love that it's low carb and low calorie

I purchased this recently as my diet has been lacking in protein and I've began to feel a lot weaker after going through pregnancy. I tried chocolate flavour. It's not too rich or sickly in flavour, had a slight malt flavour which I love. I drink it with water and it's perfect for those who have to be careful about their weight as well.

Linny25

Linny25Perth, WA

Awesome can’t start my day without it

Bought the Vital vanilla flavour uh let’s see to improve the taste just add these together the amount of water required, berries can be fresh or frozen, a little bit of Greek yoghurt (vanilla), and one or two bananas depending if you want it thicker or not add two if not add one, drinking this by itself with water uh well couldn’t really drink it .. and yes I’ve felt a lot better in ages and am building my muscles in addition to exercising wonder if I should try the veggie one too hrrrm ...

Great Protien For Smoothies

Great protien powder for smoothies NOT water
Blends well makes a thick rich smoothie out of the 3 flavours I prefer vanilla but will buy natural

It is a basic protien and does the job of a meal replacement very well very lil pea taste

2 frozen bananas
1 30ml scoop VPP vanilla
1tbsp Agave/maple syrup
1tbsp.Flaxseed oil
Almond milk to cover
Blenf and serve

The best

This protein powder is great. I have had great muscle growth... and all without the bodily secretions of another animal! So much healthier than Whey protein also.

The chocolate one is good, it tastes like chocolate up&go.. I also like the vanilla one because you can add it to smoothies and pancakes.
For the people saying "it's too thick", just add more liquid.. Very easy solution! Though I haven't found it too thick at all.

I use 2 heaped tablespoons with 200ml of almond milk. Sometimes I will also blend it up with raspberries, spinach and a banana.

Scott Verney

Scott VerneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great taste good value

Jane Lisle

Jane LisleAU

Chocolate was better before flavour change

I was using the chocolate flavour for years and then they decided to change it adding stevia, yuk!, and something called 'monk fruit'. They call it Double Belgian Chocolate now. This new flavor is strong and cloying and sickly and doesn't resemble Belgian chocolate at all! It used to be a gentle flavour, not too overpowering. I'm pretty darn upset as my wonderful go-to protein fix is now utterly unpalatable. Sad me!

Pat DrainPerth, WA

New Improved is great

Love this protein powder especially the chocolate flavour and the new improved one is really good! I am getting older now and this is a great way to improve muscle and help with weight reduction. Include a banana as part of a balanced diet for a main meal or snack.

LovelyLaura

LovelyLauraSydney

Perfect protein for soy, dairy and / or gluten allergies

This is the best vegan protein powder on the market. The calorie to protein ratio is very competitive and it does not repeat on you the way that whey and soy based protein shakes do. I like the vanilla flavour the best and the coffee is also good. Mixes easily and works well for protein pancake recipes.

Love It

Just started taking this. I am a vegetarian and needed to source extra protein. Love the taste of the vanilla and looking forward to trying other flavours.

brees

brees

love it!

Im vegetarian/gluten free/lactose free and cant get enough of this protein... originally when i first tried this i wasnt too keen on the taste but now my body craves it and i love the taste. Its strange how our taste buds can adjust over time! i have much more energy and muscle strength since drinking daily.. i have only tried the chocolate flavour i have 2 glasses a day mixed with water.

MY OPINION

MY OPINIONVictoria

Pea protein is great!

Much better than whey proteins. I'm vegetarian so I prefer this one as a protein supplement. Also, it doesn't upset my stomach like other proteins do. Mixes well in smoothies,yogurt and protein balls.
Coffee flavour is the best!

megan1