Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate

nay89

nay89AU

Great price!

I am vegan and also exercise every day so adding extra protein in my diet is very crucial. I have tried many different vegan protein brands and I found this product has a very smooth consistency - much better than gritty brown rice protein powders. Price is consistently cheaper than other vegan protein powders. The flavour could be better which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

MaryMary

MaryMarySydney, NSW

Great Product

I tried mixing it with water and found it revolting, gritty and undrinkable. So started blending it with coconut water or a green smoothie (spinach, avocado, papaya, coconut water) and found it to be delicious. Tastes good if you blend it up, rather than mixing it in. I have been using the vanilla one. Seems to work extremely well. No complaints. It is good value too. I usually have it for breakfast.

Julie

JulieSydney

Good source of Protein

I bought the unflavoured variety first but prefer the chocolate as it disguises the rather chalky feel in a smoothie. But for that chalky feel I would have given 5 stars because the levels of nutrients are awesome.

Protein Powders

Find out how Vital Protein Pea Protein Isolate compares to other Protein Powders

WinnerMaxSydney

Good diet kick start

GP said I needed more protein but I didnt want to eat bigger meals - so opted for Pea protein - I mix with low fat milk as my morning meal - and dont feel hungry. Not the best taste but to be honest, the best things for us do not always taste nice - get over it! Can highly recommend it - GP said protein levels improving - YAY!

A truly healthy, low sugar protein powder!

I love how this protein powder has almost no sugar - most brands are very high in sugar or chemical artificial sweeteners. It takes practice to get the technique right when mixing this powder so it does not cake and the flavour may not be what you are used to if you are used to high sugar powders but this is exactly what I want in a protein powder - all natural, almost no sugar and I love the taste. In a market where most products claim to be healthy but are actually full of unhealthy sugars or chemicals this is a winner and I love it!

Sandra56

Sandra56South East Queensland, QLD

OK

Took a while to get used to the flavour, love the quantity of protein in it and the limited calories. But if you want something that tastes fabulous (and a little too much sucrose, and 60 more calories) try Genetix Salted Caramel, about same cost.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

julie e

julie esunshine coast

Mix with things you love

I first tried this just with almond milk and one banana and didn't like it at all. It was grainy and the taste wasn't appealing. Since then I have experimented and have found combinations that work really well - 2 bananas, blueberries, some greens and cacao. It mixes up nice and thick and I am now really enjoying it. I have it after a workout and it keeps me full and energised until I eat again in 3 to 4 hours. I would recommend you experiment with it and the taste to see what works for you.

Taste 7/10, effectiveness 9/10

I'm lactose intolerant and I've been trying to find a protein shake that will be a quick, easy, filling breakfast before work or uni. I had the vanilla shake this morning and the feeling of fullness is noticeable!
The flavour, compared to other shakes, isn't as good (not as sweet) but it's not bad either, it's just different, but much better than the stomach cramps and diarrhoea the dairy based products gave me.
Filling, decent flavour, easy to digest, lactose free.

mummyreview

mummyreviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Taste palatable and very natural.

Vanilla flavour mostly masks pea taste. Smooth texture and easily used in drinks and baking. Used to supplement diet during Hyperemesis illness in pregnancy. Recommended by dietician and pharmacist as a safe protein supplement in pregnancy as per their recommendations. Would certainly consider purchasing again if still indicated for health reasons.
Safe in pregnancy. Natural and high % digestible protein gram/gram.
Texture and taste but probably due to current taste aversions.

Brooke
Brooke

Taste like peas, both vanilla and choc flavour are too thick. They stick to throat. It is drinkable but not a good flavour if you want to use it in a protein cake mix

Protein Powders