4Biochef Synergy

Noise Level
2.0

KezSydney, NSW3 posts

Not a good juicer!

I’ve used this juicer for over a year and it gives me anxiety. The Shute keeps getting stuck even though I cut the vegies to one cm. It’s a daily struggle and I’m giving up. Sad that it didn’t fulfill its promises. Show details
Noise Level
Cris
CrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Biochef - No Spare Parts

I use my Biochef Synergy Slow Juicer everyday. Works well and am quite happy with it except I'm unable to buy replacement parts. The plastic on the fine mesh filter has broken and I'm unable to obtain a replacement. Check out the spare parts availability before buying anything is my advise.

Show details

Mon
MonSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

horrable lumpy juice, the pulp outlet allways blog up.not happy with my buy

horrable lumpy juice, the pulp outlet allways blog up.not happy with my buy. I did my research, read reviews, but now it looks I got the doggy one.

Show details

Honeybadgerperth, WA11 posts

Great Solid Slow Juicer

The Biochef Synergy is a really affordable alternative to some of the bigger brand names. After using this on a daily basis since October I am extremely pleased with the build quality, all of the components seem to be of high quality and I guess the companies very good warranties back this up. The juicer is very quiet but powerful, I mainly juice fruits and vegetables, not so much leafy greens and the quality of the juice is very good, the pulp coming out quite dry. Clean up is pretty easy, I just put about a cup and a half of warm water in the juicer and let it run for about a minute, clean up after that is easy in warm soapy water. Highly recommend if you're looking at a vertical slow juicer...no need to pay twice the Biochefs price.

Emara Naraarth
Emara NaraarthMelbourne

It works really well

Love the juice I get from the machine, not lound at all.

Easy to clean, and simple to use. I use it almost every day since I got it. My boys also help me put the fruits into the juicer. They love orange juice that they made. I should have bought biocheif juicer earlier ,it made me healthier.

Ghia Ahloo
Ghia AhlooSydney11 posts

Nice equipment

We have been using Biochef for 6 weeks now and we are very happy with it. We use daily and the change that happen to our body is good too. We love the red colour too as it goes with all our kitchen equipment. Easy to assemble, clean and disassemble. Would highly recommend it to everyone!!!

J B
J BBooral3 posts
Rubes
RubesSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Fantastic. Love my Juicer

This machine extracts all the juice from fruit and veggies with little wastage.

The juicer is also very quiet, much to my delight.

I find the juicer is very easy to dismantle for daily cleaning, plus the brush is very handy for extra cleaning.

I use my juicer twice a day, four to five times weekly, I juice oranges , apples, carrots, beetroot, ginger,mangoes,

pineapples, grapes,cucumber, grapefruit, melons plus a few other fruits.

S S.
S S.

Good evening..is this Juicer good for pomegranate juice and leafy vegetables?

Kez

The cold juicer to buy is called Mod. Expensive but juices well. Had a synergy. Caused me a lot of grief!

Helen Stickley
Helen Stickley

I have a BioChef synergy which a long time ago the crushing part started to break apart and now unusable so I'd like to be able to purchase that part please? I absolutely loved this juicer so want to get it back in working order. Regards Helen

BioChef   DM

Hi Helen, sorry to hear this. Can you please forward your request to support@vitality4life.com and we can do your order via email or you can call us and do it over the phone 1800 802 924. Warmest Regards Bec Vitality4life

Catherine
Catherine

How big do the fruit and vegetables have to be? Is there a lot of cutting up to do before juicing

CategoryJuicers