BioChef OL0288

BioChef OL0288

3.0 from 1 review

noisy, thin plastic construction, everything rattles .

No matter how level this unit is on a flat stable surface, everything rattles when the fan is on. Very annoying.. perhaps placing it in the garage might keep the noise down. At first I thought it was the trays vibrating and making the rattling sounds, but it is more than that.
I grabbed my gym weights and placed 5 kilo plates on top of the unit which did bring the noise down :(
Bottom line, this unit is made very cheap, everything is so thin, it is not worth $387.00
I might consider paying $50
Very light
thin plastic construction rattling sounds, very noisy. Made on the cheap.

Hi Chris Roubis 2012, thanks for your feedback! There is a possibility that something could be wrong with your Dehydrator, we use the same BioChef Dehydrator in our showroom to make vegetable chips and it doesn't make noise like what you are describing. I would suggest contacting our Customer Service Team and requesting a Service under warranty. You can contact us on our toll-free number 1800 802 924 or via email customerservice@vitality4life.com.

Hello I´m contacting from Portugal, I purchased one BioChef Blender recently and after a few weeks the Jug start to infiltrate liquids under and condensation, I ontacted the resseler Vitality4 Life Uk and they sent me another Jug that after two weeks was having the same type of problem, now I contacted again Vitality4life since the blender is under warranty and ist seems there is a defect on the jugs but I´m not gitting reply from them, is there more cases of this problem on the jugs?, can you send us the parts to fix it or replace our jug? I look forward for your assistence on this situation. Kind regards Luis Miguel Antunes
Try to get your money back. Seems this is a defect which they cannot fix.Are you drying it properly after use? It heats up remember so the water underneath is naturally going to cause condensation. Hi Luis, This is the Australian Vitality 4 Life site but we are happy to make contact with the UK office for you. Please email customerservice@vitality4life.com and we will pass the details on for you. I totally agree with BobbyGift though , you need to ensure you dry the jug effectively. To clean you simply use the blender function with some water in the jug so there is no need to submerge or really get the underside of the jug wet at all. I would need to know more details of what is happening so maybe you can send a photo with your email to us and I can provide a few tips for you. Look forward to hearing from you Luis,

OL0288