Vitamin Grocer

Vitamin Grocer

2.3

Long shipping time!

Ordered an item on the 12 of Nov and didn't ship until the 15th! What was it doing in the warehouse for 3 entire days! This is so unacceptable, people should do their jobs! i will be moving to a different place soon so hopefully it will arrive before we move. It is the 24th of November now and nothing is in site! Coming from the US where we have Amazon and things just arrive the next day, this is ridiculous and so third world! Amazon is definitely one of the most things I miss about the U.S. Can't wait till they are in Australia!!!!

Emma

Emma

Comes from USA even though an Australian website!

If I had known when ordering I'd be waiting more than a month I wouldn't have bothered. I ordered at the beginning of August, it's now 2nd September and my parcel still hasn't arrived. The prices may be cheaper but you'll be waiting a while. Only order if you're not in a hurry for your items. I won't order through Vitamin Grocer again.

Curse their domain

Oh man the same as me. The .com.au got me. Took a week to get a shipping number. Bad thing is the stuff I ordered was quite vital for my health and still waiting. Been waiting maybe 2 weeks now and from what I can see it still hasnt left the united states
    Good range of hard to find products
    Not in australia

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Vitamin Grocer compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

tjscott86

tjscott86Brisbane

Not an Australian Website

bellysmelly

bellysmellyAU

Don't be fooled by the .com.au

Cheap, but you'd better be prepared to wait. And wait. Even though they have gone to the trouble of setting up an Australian website, there is no local warehouse. Everything comes from the U.S. and even then it takes them three working days to even process the order. They send it "First Class Post", which does not equate to first class service or delivery time - in my case over two weeks. However, according to them, a month is acceptable. A month! To save a few bucks, not worth it in my opinion.
    Cheap