Vitamin Grocer

2.3

Dan T.

Dan T.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered Twice No Isssues

I have used Vitamin Grocer twice, the prices that they offer are very competitive on certain Pet products. If you do your research you can save a fair bit of money. They offer free postage with a spend of only $50 and yes it comes from overseas but it is still timely.

Jacinta R.

Jacinta R.Victoria

Painless shopping experience

My product was delivered in 8 days from ordering (I was told 1-2 weeks). Prices are reasonable, order notification emails were pretty much instant on ordering, and the 'your product has been shipped' email came pretty quickly soon after. I haven't had to interact with their customer service, usually with these sorts of businesses that's where everything goes terribly wrong.

The experience of finding what I needed, ordering it and receiving it was entirely painless. It's a USA business that charges in AUD which is handy.

I haven't tried the product yet, but it appears as ordered and I'm ill-equipped to determine whether a bottle of supplements actually contains what it claims on the box, so I will have to assume that it is as advertised.

Ellen Jennings

Ellen JenningsIllawarra, NSW

Excellent products, fast shipping

Online purchase from their 'AU' website, though it's clear it is USA. Looks like goods were shipped from Singapore so likely the products come from China... don't they all? As the products are a lot cheaper than we can buy in Australia, I was worried it was a scam because it looked too cheap including shipping. But my order arrived within 7 days of purchase, as described. Very happy.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Vitamin Grocer compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Happy with my purchase

I ordered the Legends of China Oolong tea as this wasn't avaliable in Australia. I knew the product was coming from the US but was cheaper compared to Ebay. Shipping was approx 2-3 weeks and the item arrived exactly three weeks. Since I'm happy with my purchase I'll be placing more orders. I also sent an email for a query which I received a response within the next day.

Johnny k

Johnny kSydney

Another good experience... deserve another mention...

I've ordered 3 bottles of Natrol vitamins, but only 2 arrived, now there was obviously a packaging error. I spoke to the customer service, explained what arrived and what was missing, took a photo. And bottle was sent immediately and I've received it in about a week. I was impressed with their customer service!

Phoebe

PhoebeROCHEDALE SOUTH

If it's not available in Australia, you can always get it from the States.

I don't understand the negatives posted on this site. The reason you order from them is because it's either unavailable in Australia or it's simply cheaper to buy it from the States and have it shipped over. Only newbies are unaware that shipping is a minimum of 2 weeks and that it usually takes a bit over a month. If you're unhappy with overseas shipping times, then why don't you just do without? Easy solution.

Mr Hendernat

Mr Hendernat

Yes, they're not Australian. Yes, delivery takes a while (usually about 4 weeks for me)

Great prices and I've never been let down. If your in a hurry to get what you want, go to a bricks and motar store and stop using the interwebs.

Mon

MonVictoria

Wonderful Service, Fast & Reliable.

I am so happy with this company :) I was initially worried because of the bad reviews, but it's so silly - they are great. Communication with staff is reliable and I received my package of makeup within two weeks - it was super fast. Items were also exactly as described so I'm very happy. Thank you very much, I will definitely be adding this company on my list of go-to online stores.

Capitalgirl

Capitalgirl

Order arrived quickly and as described

I was hesitant to order after reading other reviews, but I was aware they were USA based prior to ordering- I always read the 'about us' links first! I ordered nailpolish not available in Australia and it arrived today, 16 days after I ordered it. Am happy with the whole process.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Vitamin Grocer compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Machan

Machan

Fantastic Prices and Great Service!

Jan

JanAustralia

Perfect. So fast and affordable :)

I love it sooooo much <3 Definitely was not expecting it to arrive so fast. My order traveled from the US to Australia in just 1 week, arriving today yaaay! Everything looks in tiptop condition with an epic expiry 3 years from now, they took very good care in shipping and packaging etc etc. Overall I'm very very, well and truly satisfied! Prices are pretty good too if you include the free shipping XD twas an amazing experience. I recommend it to everyone :) Very good range in vitamins and pet products. Bought a bunch of ferret food :) Thank you so much Vitamin Grocer. I'll definitely be purchasing from them again. :D ily

Bea

BeaMelbourne

My Budgies R Us

Lately, I discovered vitamingrocer.com.au when I was looking a product for my budgies. They were picking feathers and itching with no reason. And I found this beautiful oil brand on this side. My budgies r so happy now so am I. And this company is a little treasure, they have all sorts of products from USA but somehow with a little postage charge!! So convenient for everything.. I d like to share with you..