VitaminShop.Melbourne

VitaminShop.Melbourne

See the Best Protein & Supplement Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for VitaminShop.Melbourne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Pointless middle man that will also sell your data

This site orders from other sites like vitacost. It has no stock of its own. They charge you extra to make money. They then receive it and send it to you. So it takes longer than if you just ordered yourself from overseas or another site. They will also sell your data (name email address, etc). I wrote this review because they sold my data.

Complete Scam - don’t trust them

If I could give 0 starts I would. Don’t believe any positive reviews this site is a complete scam. They give the impression of being a business based in Melbourne but it is all a lie.

Once I ordered my product I was given a tracking number that did not work. After contacting them they gave me one that worked but showed my order as being in America......and that’s where it stayed. It never arrived and the tracking never showed an update.

This company is bogus and designed to rip you off.....do yourself a favour and buy from a legitimate online business like iherb.com and if they are out of stock, wait and don’t fall victim to a scam like this like I did!!!