Vitamix A3500i Ascent

Vitamix A3500i Ascent

Blenders Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of blender would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.3

Hoffman

HoffmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is what I should have purchased in the first place

Easy to use, functional, powerful and very sturdy as it is a very heavy piece of equipment which I am also very confident will get through the 10 year warranty that is supplied, fingers crossed of course but so far extremely happy with all functions and the end result which is perfect , no lump smoothies.

Purchased in December 2018 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$1,275.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you for your wonderful review - we are glad you are loving your Vitamix

TC80Gold Coast

Too Smart for itself

Powerful blender. Quieter than most blender. 10 years warranty is awesome.
The blender broke within 25 days and 5 uses. The container is not been detected by the base anymore. There is hardly any mention or troubleshooting for this issue. According to few posts on reddit, it's a bad NFC card enbedded in the container. This is a "smart feature" that Vitamix is very proud of.

When the container is not detect during use, the blender will suddenly stop and start (like pulse button) or stop completely half way through the program.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,495.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Hi TC80

Please contact our customer service who will assist you with your container.
Please call 1800 766 437 or email service@vitamix.com.au.

TC80

I did that. Vitamix send me a new "scratched/cracked" container. I compained about the scratches/crack. I never got a reply back.

Glenn O

Glenn O

Great power

I am extremely satisfied with the machine's ability to blend, it seems to take off every time I turn it on.
It does extremely well with both solids and liquids.
We love blending nuts and finishing hot soup in the blender.
The only dislike to this machine is that it is quite loud, however this is a happy compromise as it is so powerful its never on for that long.

Purchased in January 2019.

Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you Glenn for your wonderful review.

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Do NOT buy the A3500i

Purchased in November 2017 for A$1,196.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

Best smoothies ever!

Love this machine! It easily blends, pulverizes, and liquifies any foods without straining. The result is a smooth mixture with no lumps or clumps. Even nuts and ice come out smooth! There is a pulse button, or you can use continuously, increasing the speed as you blend or as needed for different food. It’s effortless to clean—-just rinse with warm water and you are finished! Well worth every cent!
I make a quality, high protein shake everyday and feel that the Vitamix is helping me get and feel healthier everyday.
Bravo Vitamix!

Purchased in January 2019.

Used for Smoothies
BMW

BMWWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Never knew you could love an appliance so much

Purchased in June 2018 at David Jones Online Store for A$1,270.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

We are glad you are loving your Vitamix and how lucky are you to receive a Vitamix as a gift? Enjoy making all those delicious recipes and feel free to tag us in any posts #Vitamixaunz so we can see your creations.

NickyallSouth East Queensland, QLD

I thought I loved Nutribullet until I got a Vitamix!

I had had my Nutribullet for some many years and believed I had a great product. When it died, I replaced it with another Nutribullet, however I found that the motor strength just wasn't there despite purchasing the model with the highest powered motor in their current range. This lead me to explore my other options. I ended up with the Vitamix A3500i and have NEVER regretted it. The warranty from Vitamix is second to none, the machine has an incredibly strong motor and I use this machine daily and still love it. This was well worth the extra money I paid for a quality machine.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for A$1,495.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

Thank you Nicky for your amazing review - so glad you are loving the Ascent 3500i. Make sure you also check out the blending cups and bowls as it makes it easy to make a smoothie on the run or blend your own spices and flour.

Nickyall

I already have the blending cups and bowls. I purchased them at the time of purchasing the Ascent 3500i. They are great for whizzing up dips and nut butters. Vitamix is such a great product, I'll be a customer for life!

brisdude

brisdudeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this machine !!!

Purchased in June 2019 for A$1,195.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Vitamix A.Vitamix

We are glad you are loving your new Ascent 3500i and the blending cups - so convenient!

michaelemery

michaelemeryPalmerston North, 4410, NZ

They don't make 'em like they used to.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Chetan

ChetanNorth Queensland, QLD

A Perfect Blender

We bought this blender on 28 April on sale from Myers, after our Ninja Professional died within 3 years. We found the blender is lot quieter when compared to other blender, but comes with a hefty price tag, which is justified with its 10 years warranty. The only drawback at this stage is the Dry and other containers haven't been lodged in Australia. Also, It is 3 times more expensive in Australia when compared to U.S. A wonderful machine, which can do lot more than any other blender available in the market.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
jamesmelb

jamesmelbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It comes with a 10 year warranty!!

Purchased in January 2018.

Used for Cocktails, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Best blender!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Tess

TessAustralia

The BEST blender you'll ever get!

Firstly the overall look is beautiful and sleek! I really love the new touchscreen, it's easier to clean and also function and blend.
- The timer feature is so helpful.
- This blender is much more quiet compared to the other ones.
- The see through lid is convenient as you can see from above how the mixture looks as its blending. Plus the sensor that will stop the blender if lid is removed! The lid also clicks on and off really easy, no fiddling around.
Overall this blender is very powerful, blends all sorts of foods to perfection with ease and it's an amazing kitchen tool.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The most amazing appliance to have in your kitchen!

The sleek design and new touch settings are incredible! I really love the self-clean pre-setting as it makes the clean up process so much easier. By far the most powerful blender that does an amazing job at blending up literally everything (nut butters, smoothies, dips...), definitely a must have in the kitchen! :)

Date PurchasedDec 2017

My new best friend in the kitchen!

I'm in love with my new Vitamix Ascent blender, have been a Thermie user for years but never cooked with it so wanted to try a new blender. Love the Ascents preloaded functions, making my morning smoothie has just gotten so much easier and the self-cleaning function is the best! It's a really versatile blender, can make soups, raw ice cream and nut butters as well as perfect textured smoothies. Thanks Vitamix for making my life simpler and healthier.

Date PurchasedNov 2017