4VitaPet Chicken Tenders

98% · 531 · 2%

Kerrie
KerrieNew South Wales2 posts

Perfect for our puppy

Our puppies favourite treat.
Nice and chewy so keeps her occupied for a while. Show details
Smell
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.Tasmania2 posts

VITAPET CHICKEN TENDERS

My furbabies love these VitaPet Chicken Tenders. They get so excited when they know that they are about to get them. They both have 1 in the morning and 1 at bed time, they look forward to them every day. I love seeing them get excited over something. I purchase multiple packets a week. Show details ·  1
Sara
SaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Chicken Tenders

For a fussy dog!

Having two loving but temperamental Maltese Shihzus this treat is an absolute go-to and favourite. Their discerning noses have always loved the chicken tenders!
Shell
ShellSydney, NSW
  Chicken Tenders

As a dog trainer, I love the using the chicken, duck and tuna tenders. There’s always packs in my kit ready to go

Mine love them. They get small pieces for training and the full pieces as special treats.
We also loved visiting your stall at The Dog lovers show Show details ·  1
Smell
Bec W.
Bec W.
  Chicken Tenders

Love the variety it sure to please every dog

My dog loves the chicken tenders the most I love the variety vita pet has to offer they are also great value for money
If you haven’t brought them before don’t hesitate you and your dog will be very happy Show details ·  1
Carla
Carla3 posts
  Chicken Tenders

My dog absolutely loves this! She goes mad for them! Best treats for her

My dog loves these treats!! She goes mad for them. Show details
Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC8 posts

Post major Opperation…

Brissy had major surgery and was very unwell. This is the only thing she would eat for a while. She’s a 6kg Shimoodle. Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaIllawarra, NSW
  Chicken Tenders

Perfect snack. Always have it in the cupboard

George absolutely loves his Chicken Tenders. I always make sure there is a spare bag in the cupboard. After all I don’t want to be like Old Mother Hupboard. George’s most favourite snack, every day ! Show details
Constance M.
Constance M.
  Chicken Tenders

My older dog loves chicken tenders, they keep her busy for ages

My older Bichon Frise loves chewing on these chicken tenders. She loves the taste and they keep her busy. Happy dog happy owner. The duck tenders are also great. The resealable bags are great too Show details ·  1
Ashley
Ashley

Best treat ever

My dog loves Chicken Tenders as his treat. He treasures it for a while looking very proud of himself before he devours it. Only negative effect is he always wants more. Show details ·  1
Lesley Dunning
Lesley Dunning
  Chicken Tenders

Perfect as treats and rewards

I always have a good supply of vitapet treats as I am a foster mum for Harmony and Hope animal rescue trust. I use them for rewards and treats for the darling pupsters that have been rescued from terrible situations that come into my care until adoption Show details ·  1
Tess A.
Tess A.
  Chicken Tenders

My dog absolutely loves the choc drops and will sit down and drool all over the floor while he waits for them

My dog absolutely loves the choc drops and will sit down and wait for them while drooling all over the floor. He’s never had any adverse effects from consuming them. Show details ·  1
Grace
Grace

My dog loves!

My dog absolutely loves these, are the ultimate bribery if we have to go out without her! The size and texture of them means they take her more than two seconds to gobble up which I love Show details
Smell
Lesley
Lesley

Cupboard Love

Tarli knows the sound of the bag being opened. She runs to the door along with a few spins. I always think she enjoys my company when I come home at lunch time but as soon as I look like leaving she’s standing by the stash Show details