72VitaPet Dog Treats

98% · 2766 · 2%

Maria chambi
Maria chambi2 posts
  Milky Sticks

My puppy loves these snacks

My puppy loves these snacks he comes for more everytime he has one. Show details ·  1
Smell
DixieMaes Mum
DixieMaes MumDarling Downs, QLD
  Pocket Trainers

Finally found a small treat for a Chihuahua

After many failed “training treat” products, I picked up a packet of these pocket trainers at my local Petstock. Previous products were either too large for my 6mth old chihuahua to take in a single mouthful and she was distracted by having to stop training to chew them, or she simply wasn’t interested in the flavour. The ‘pocket trainer’ treats are soft enough that I can break them in half with my fingers when we’re out and about, they are low mess in the treats pouch with very little wasted crumbling, and she seems to love them. We are now onto our second packet! Show details ·  1
Elsie Winton
Elsie Winton

My Dog loves them

My dog loves them so much she goes crazy for them, and they smell so good not like other gross dog treats Show details ·  1
Smell
therese b.
therese b.
  Chicken Tenders

Both my dogs love them. And they are safe

Safe and enjoyable. My dogs love them.big enough to keep my small dog busy. Show details ·  1
Elizabeth
ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vita Pet treats especially Duck and Chicken Tenders fabulously delicious

My Furrrbabies absolutely love Vita Pet treats especially Duck and Chicken tenders, perfect size treats to keep their teeth, fur and appetite healthy. Show details ·  1
Missy muffit
Missy muffit

Awesome stuff

For puppy training, my girl loves the stuff won't eat anything else Show details ·  1
Maddy
Maddy

Kiwa loves these!

Kiwa loves these! As she's teething, these are chewy enough to satisfy her urge, but not too hard that they will cause any damage on her puppy teeth. Show details ·  1
Verity
Verity

Perfect puppy training

My boys love these as training treats. They have little lines which we use to cut them up into bite sized amounts. Show details ·  1
Alice Brydon
Alice Brydon
  Chicken Tenders

Great easy treat for dogs

Dog loves them, not to hard, soft and great price Show details ·  1
Buddys mom
Buddys momWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Rawhide Alternative Chewz Twist Sticks Peanut Butter

One happy doggi

Dog gets excited when he sees the bag, as he knows what’s coming ! Show details ·  1
Subrina R.
Subrina R.
  Milky Sticks

We always have them in pantry

This is my go to treat for Duke. He absolutely loves the milky sticks.
They can also be broken easily to small pieces for use in training. Show details ·  1
Smell
Bianca
BiancaStafford Heights2 posts

Dogmum
Dogmum2 posts

Yummy yummy

My dogs love these. Both our a staffy and our pom Show details ·  1
Smell
kerry j.
kerry j.

My German Spitz is addicted

My dog absolutely loves these treats she expects one after every walk she goes to the shelf and asks for them all day I have to hide them from her Show details ·  1

Donna1010
Donna1010

Pawfect treats!

Molly absolutely loves these treats. She had no reactions to the food and loves doing tricks for a treat! Show details ·  1
Smell
J and M Murray
J and M MurrayMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

WOW plaque gone

Since giving my little pooch vitapet CHEWZ chicken wrapped rawhide twists, his teeth are now free of plaque. Thank you, thank you! I have tried various chews before, but this product has had the best result for his dental health. He also loves vitapet Duck Tenders for his special treat. Show details ·  1
Smell
Rusty Puppa
Rusty PuppaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Milky sticks are perfect

My pup has loved these from day one! They smell great (even to humans) and he is so excited when he knows this is the treat coming out of the treat container. Now he is a ‘big boy’ he comes back for a second..and checks on the possibility of a third! Show details ·  1
Smell
Trace
Trace

Perfect r size

Milky sticks are the perfect little treat or snack for our puppy
Our puppy loves her milky stick treats, she sits straight away for her treat Show reply
Linda M.
Linda M.
  Chicken Crunch

Dogs love them

Dogs love them. Special treat after taking them for a walk. Show reply
Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW

Our pups love this!

Our pups love this…if you call out chicken, they’ll come running from anywhere in the house Show details ·  1
Smell
Flo
Flo

Perfect for chewing

Loved by Flo, she'll do anything (in her repertoire) for a duck tender! Show details ·  1
Nikki
Nikki3 posts
  Milky Sticks

Amazing my dog loves them

They are the perfect size for my small dog and easy for them to eat my fur baby does circles when she knows I have one in my hand they are great Show details ·  1
Kirst
Kirst
  Chicken Sticks

My 2 dogs love the chicken sticks

Absolutely great product. Highly recommended.
Dogs absolutely love them. Easy to chew Show details ·  1
Darcy
Darcy
  Milky Sticks

My dog has to have these everyday

The first time I introduced this product no sooner I gave her some it was gone don’t blink you will miss. She thinks they are great. Show details ·  1

Cherie D.
Cherie D.
  Chicken with Bacon Flavour

Bella loves the bacon flavour

My dog gobbles these treats down & wants more, must be very tasty. Show details ·  1
Ellesse
Ellesse
  Soft Chicken Tenders

Puppy love for the soft chicken tenders

My 4 month old Puppy loves the soft chicken tenders. Once she hears the packet opening so gets very excited. Amazing treat to put into her King Chew toy. Show details ·  1
Smell
Teddys mum
Teddys mum

Perfect for puppies

My wee puppy Teddy loves these can’t wait till he can try others. He’s a 4mnth boy 3/4 toy poodle 1/4 shitshu. Show details ·  1
Antos
AntosGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Chicken Tenders

Great product. Not at that price

Way to expensive for chicken. Would like to see it come down in price, or we just won't purchase any Vita pet products. Show details
Smell
VitaPet
VitaPet   DM

Thank you for your feedback, may be worth waiting for an instore promotion.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW
  Bakery Bites Brownies

Good quality and loved by my dog

Was great to be able to give my little dog something to enjoy while I had my own brownie. Show details ·  1
Roxy E.
Roxy E.Mid North Coast, NSW3 posts
  Milky Sticks

My dogs favourite treat "Milky sticks"

I have purchased the milky sticks since they first came out,I rescue dogs,and the last two have had to have all there teeth removed this is the safest and softest treat I give to all my dogs,even my 14yr old loves them.they have one every day.i buy them online bulk so we never run out. Show details ·  1
Bears Williams mum
Bears Williams mumCentral Queensland, QLD
  Chicken Tenders

These are a great treat for my dog. He loves them

Great for training my dog to be a good obedient doggie Show details ·  1
Sandra B.
Sandra B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

Scout loves them

Scout absolutely loves these. I would highly recommend them. They are great Show details ·  1
Porsha bridgeman davis
Porsha bridgeman davis

Amazing treat

Such a great treat for my pup and it doesn’t leave her breath stinky Either which is great! My pup loves her treats from vita pet Show details ·  1
Smell
treana t.
treana t.

Great trear

Our fur babies love them and they're always a regular in our groceries Show details ·  1

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My Cavoodle loves these

My 1 year old Cavoodle loves these, he loves the jerky sticks too! He can't just have one, he'll sit at the treat trolley waiting for another! Show details ·  1
Smell
Sonja V.
Sonja V.New South Wales

Best out

My dog loves the chicken tenders the best he sits n does tricks. Show details ·  1
Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keeps her busy

I love these twists. My girl loves them and keeps her entertained chewing and breaking it down. Show details ·  1
Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect treat

Our puppy loves his milky sticks, highly recommend plus they smell nice. Show details ·  1