2VitaPet Pocket Trainers

2VitaPet Pocket Trainers

95% · 201 · 5%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten and Adult
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.5

DixieMaes Mum
DixieMaes MumDarling Downs, QLD
  Pocket Trainers

Finally found a small treat for a Chihuahua

After many failed “training treat” products, I picked up a packet of these pocket trainers at my local Petstock. Previous products were either too large for my 6mth old chihuahua to take in a single mouthful and she was distracted by having to stop training to chew them, or she simply wasn’t interested in the flavour. The ‘pocket trainer’ treats are soft enough that I can break them in half with my fingers when we’re out and about, they are low mess in the treats pouch with very little wasted crumbling, and she seems to love them. We are now onto our second packet! Show details ·  1

Loves her pocket treats!

My puppy loves the pocket trainers! They are a great size for a smaller dog/puppy. They are a great high value reward for training. She sits as soon as she smells the packet open! Show details
Smell
Steve
Steve
  Pocket Trainers

Perfect treat for my pup

My pup Benny absolutely loves munching on VitaPet Pocket Trainers. Show details ·  1
Mdebz
Mdebz

Daily treat

Our puppy is fussy and have tried various brands and treats. Vitapet is 1 brand I will continue to purchase as he loves them Show details ·  1
Labbie Love
Labbie Love

Great training tool

Great treat for a food motivated Labrador! Performed well for them! Show details
Smell
Sandra
Sandra
  Pocket Trainers

The perfect product for training dogs who thrive on treats

Max unfortunately loves all the food he can get so he thinks these are just amazing lol. Show details ·  1
Tanya J.
Tanya J.

God sent for Puppy training

They have been a God sent for my little puppy. She loves the taste gobbling them straight up, they are soft and safe for little puppies mouth. Show details ·  1
Smell
Leah
Leah

Perfect pocket trainer

Puppy loves them and is very happy They are a perfect size. Show details ·  1
Tayla
Tayla
  Pocket Trainers

Perfect for puppy training and bedtime!

Our 6 month old pup loves the pocket trainers and always wants more! We use them to help with his bedtime routine and at dog school! Show details ·  1
Chantelle
Chantelle
  Pocket Trainers

She loves them and work great

She loves them and has no bad reaction to them Show details ·  1
Nikki
NikkiHobart, TAS2 posts

Love this product!!

My dog loves these treats and they are just the right size and value for training and positive reinforcement. Show details ·  1
Alex
Alex

Amazing!

Perfect! These are great to carry in my pocket for training and my puppy loves them! Easy to break in half also to make them last longer. Dog loves them no adverse side effects Show details
Sharon
Sharon

Pocket trainers are awesome

Our pup loves them & looks for one when she's been to the toilet outside. They are a great size for training. Show details ·  1
Holly M.
Holly M.
  Pocket Trainers

Great product for training our new pup! She quickly learnt to sit to get her new fav treat!!

Both our pups have had these pocket treats for training & absolutely LOVE THEM. They have quite a few daily in the first months as rewards & they don’t upset their tummies. Show details ·  1
  Pocket Trainers

Every good pup deserves a reward for being adorable

She is excited when I bring out the package,it means we going to practice being a good girl and get yummy rewards for learning. It also means that Mom is going out for a while and will hide treats in my toy's to keep me busy,I miss her but she always comes bay with cuddles and kisses. Show details ·  1