Vitasoy Protein Enriched Rice

Vitasoy Protein Enriched Rice

3.3

Vitasoy provide a $5 gift voucher for $9 of product

We told Lion Co who own Vitasoy about 3 Vitasoy Protein Plus products that we recently purchased which were in date but were off. After multiple attempts to get a response and photos being sent we finally received an email providing a "sincere apology" for our inconvenience" along with a voucher.

The voucher was for $5.00 despite the total cost of the products being $9.00. I sincerely doubt their concern about the poor quality of their product or the sincerity of the apology provided.

New screw top opening needs to be perfected

The seal has failed on the last three Rice Milk with Chick Peas I have purchased. Twice the screw top just came off without breaking the seal and today the screw top could not be undone whatever I tried. Eventually I have to use scissors to cut carton open. The old way of pulling the ring top worked much better.
When I bought these from Woolworths there were quite a few on the shelf that actually had no screw tops on the carton as they had fallen off. It was brought to the attention of the shop assistance however not sure if it was passed on to the supplier. Anyone else have this problem?

Love this milk!

I Love the flavour! It's Absolutely the best non dairy milk I've found. It froths well for coffee, it's not watery like a lot of other non dairy milks. It works really well in smoothies. I Am really struggling at the moment, as I can't find this delicious milk anywhere :(
Great taste, great in coffee, not watery, like most rice milks.

Milk