Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular

3.7

Angelica O.

Angelica O.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect drink for me!

Lately I am loving this drink and got addicted to it. I can't skip my meal without this drink. Regular soy milk does not taste good but this drink is an exception amongst.

Purchased in December 2020 at Amazon for $230.00.

Maud Fitch

Maud FitchBrisbane

Best Soy Milk Ever But....

....My family drinks a lot of Vitasoy and that means a lot of empties. We consume about six 1 litre bottles/cartons in two days, maybe more when making smoothies and I use Vitasoy when cooking. This creates excess time at the supermarket, excess annoyance when supermarket runs out, excess packaging, excess plastic. It would be greatly appreciated if Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular was available in 2 litre capacity. The benefits are there for families and the environment.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

davewastech

davewastechSydney, NSW

Best tasting non-dairy milk alternative that I've ever found

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $2.00.

Milk

Find out how Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular compares to other Milk

Vic

VicSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great flavour, love the milky taste!

As someone who normally dislikes soy milk I was pleasantly surprised with the flavour of this one. I found it easy to drink on its own or in tea/coffee. I normally have regular milk - light or skim however purchased soy to cater to a friends dairy allergy when they came to stay. In the past I had to have soy when breastfeeding to cater for my daughters allergy (which she has grown out of). I tried different brands and disliked the flavour of all. However found this one enjoyable to drink with a great flavour. It will definitely be the soy milk I purchase the next time I need some.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $2.50.

APPLEASHA

APPLEASHASYDNEY

I find this delicious and great ingredients

Use filtered soy beans unlike cheaper products
Delicious and creamy, delicate nutty flavour
I don’t miss regular milk when I drink this

Mags

Mags

If you're looking for a soy milk that actually tastes good, look no further

Whether you're hopping on the vegan bandwagon or just looking for a dairy free milk alternative, vitasoy will be your friend.
You can try all sort of different soy milks or dairy free milks but vitasoy, I can guarantee is definitely one of the best in terms of texture and taste.
I've never looked back!

sevgilim

sevgilimAU

Silky silky Soy Milky

We've had a loooooot of soy milk products in our house over the years. Many of them Not So Good. This one's yummy.It's sweet,tastes decadent in tea and coffee and luscious in smoothies.
Delicious and luscious taste
It's expensive but "you're worth it!"

See all Vitasoy Soy Milky Regular reviews