2.0

3.0

PaulM
PaulMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC49 posts

Vittoria Coffee rip off

On Friday 7th June I purchased 1kg of Vittoria coffee beans using there site, prior to checking out I was shown a page saying “congrats you have free shipping” making the purchase worthwhile, when I checked out however I was charged $9.95 shipping making this a very expensive kilo of coffee beans, im not ever prepared to that for coffee beans, I’ve written 2 emails and contacted customer service about the issue and been completely ignored.
Alek
AlekGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vittoria coffee beans

Bought 1kg organic, sorry not for me.
If you fan of muddy overburnt and bitter that may be for you.
Actually I have tried many other products of the company and found no one is close to good enough. Show details
Stewart
StewartGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Disapointing

Purchased a bag of the Ethiopia Kochere beans which were advertised as suitable for filter, turned out nothing like it with a weak watery result no matter the grind with my French Press.
Customer Service was quick to shift the blame back on me for 'getting it wrong' including a denial of refund.

Super disappointing but at least I learnt my lesson with a cheap purchase, never again from these guys. Show details

Nina K.
Nina K.Perth, WA

The brand I keep coming back to

I've tried many other brands but this is the one I keep coming back to, love the taste, the smell and the fact it isn't laden with pesticides, and other poisons.

Everyone that comes over for coffee keeps coming back and asking for more!