Vodafone

Vodafone Questions & Answers

Verifiedvodafone.com.au
Chris L.
Chris L. · Vodafone

I just moved from optus now reading reviews I'm worried I've done wrong thing

bob loblaw
bob loblaw

apart from the modem provided, which still works but needs to be reset more often than it should be and the 4g back up glitch, i’ve not had any issues with vodafone nbn itself that are worth complaining about. it’s been highly reliable in the 16 months i’ve been connected and only a few times when it’s been going a bit below the speed i pay for.

Amko S.
Amko S. · Vodafone

I am basically paying my internet for nothing. My internet drops out daily, often taking 30 mins to return to normal then drop out again. When you call customer care its always a long wait and lengthy conversation without any improvement. Belong internet was far better at my old house for less money.

Sonny_Jim
Sonny_Jim · NBN 100/20 (Home Fast)

Why do my system logs on my NL1902 look like they have been encrypted?

Sep 29 21:46:59 sys emerg agCr5QcjDJdcxMMNaV2G+VefYMx9RyjYQ+8wNhiDjlfPeKW66FO9kCf+g7ex6XU22UezbMtCW+nqEVCmzT15adwsHjwd2dDL6s7vwN25J2uYVPD7qNDa3NbBirkZlaHq7yiIM7yLs+cW3ERmY7l5p7E5fOTpQB6kA/h0veD0MYnkxpT7CVctN/Y0vxlh1OeW4LB8IbPYjVlsXhtLKEzl7C872bwO

ian
ian · Vodafone

Wondering what price per month and internet speed for unlimited home internet broadband

Vin
Vin

I am back with letsbemates.com.au (moved temporarily to Vodafone as they have 4g backup when nbn was upgrading its network in my area, but every thing was hope less)
With Mate nbn:

Rusman Z. · Mobile Broadband

Can I use it for streaming Netflix on tv

Super owls
Super owls

HI rusman z i am getting around the 30 meg speed at The moment should be higher but Vodafone is not great. anyway that should be fast enough for Netflix depending on the speed were you are i would give them a wide birth. At the moment I am looking for a new supplier. Good luck sorry can't be more helpful

c.salt
c.salt · NBN 100/20 (Home Fast)

What beand modem do you get? What is its range and where is it made?

aaa
aaa

Beand? Do you mean band? It is dual band (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz). Or maybe brand? It is a Technicolor that is made in Vietnam. Not that where it's made is relivant. Range is decant for small house's but is really nothing special.

Sonny_Jim

The current modem is an NL1902 but the firmware is a buggy mess. 4G backup doesn't work properly and there's several bugs in the router firmware. Avoid.

Get an answer from our members and Vodafone Australia representatives

Select a listing for your question
Vodafone