Vodafone Mobile Broadband

Vodafone Mobile Broadband (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Emmanuel. George K.
Emmanuel. George K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow Network

I find vodafone network to be slow when I go high on apartmemt buildings. The network takes longer to load when I am sometimes only 9 storoes high from ground level.

Chung Hoang M.
Chung Hoang M.Sydney, NSW

This is crap!!!! stay away from Vodafone

Stay away from Vodafone if you don’t want your call keep failing all the time, and the broadband data is loading forever. I swear to never get back to Them

Sally
SallyPerth, WA

Waste of time and money

Sick of Vodafone, my internet never works since being with nbn. I'm going with another provider and I'm not paying Vodafone a cent. They can't keep me in a contract that never works

ISIRA C.
ISIRA C.South East Queensland, QLD

Peace of crap

Absolutely crap network all over Brisbane. Hardly any good coverage. Very below par. I live in a suburb literally 5 min away from the city yet and all I'm getting is a one bar of 4G. I would not recommend this provider to anyone since you're been paid for a promised service which doesn't deliver. #vodafone4Gscam

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Vodafone Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Mamta
MamtaSydney, NSW

Ok for light usage

Bought it under a special promotion as a stop-gap. The connection was fast and reliable. 10 GB data + bonus 25GB = total 35GB data for $25 with 6 months validity. Regular price was $50 for 10 GB data with 6 months validity. Activation was not smooth. I had to go to a Vodafone shop to get it activated.

Harry S.
Harry S.Palmerston, NT

Great data deals

Joined Vodafone 8 months ago, Vodafone has great deals for people who use a lot of data, $60 for 80gb of data. Now the connection might not be as fast as other providers but at least you get unlimited data if you use all 80gb of data, the customer service for Vodafone is not as great, I sat on the phone for 20 minutes before I got a hold of someone but they did resolve my issues fast. So if you are looking great data deals Vodafone is for you.

Ovi
OviSydney, NSW

Vodafone blocked access to major websites

This company can't be trusted. They blocked access to major websites like 4chan just because they think it is appropriate to suppress speech. So customers are only getting a limited version of the internet. The PG version this company approves of. They make the decision of what customers are allowed to see on the internet. They are scum!

• Incentivised Review No

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
asd
asdSydney, NSW

Waste of time

trang
trangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better stay away

absolutely the worst internet provider i have ever used. their NBN is slow and drops out and their customer service is pathetic. avoid at all costs. Not recommended to anyone. Better stay away

Josh B
Josh BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solved my internet problems!

Was having ADSL frequent dropouts with another provider so switched to Vodafone because they had a great deal going on. Salesman signed me up in 10 minutes and the connection is fantastic!!!

• Incentivised Review No

I give them one star is only because there has no 0 star option.

The NBN service is horrible. every week the network going to be disconnect around 1 hours. everyday the network might disconnect around 5 mins during the night time. The support team will only reply you we are investigating the problem but never fixed the problem. if you do the internal complain, they will reply you please connect our support team or our support team already connect you. if you do the TIO complain they might send someone and says they did not see any problem form their site.

be careful with vodafone, don't get cheated because the cheap price!!!!!!!!!!!

• Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

I would stay away!

Please don’t bother. Connection is intermittent and extremely slow. They can be cheap because they reduce costs of your mobile phone plans as well to sell you on the plans. But seriously.... it’s not worth it. You’ll just have to fight to break the contract. There’s no point in having unlimited data if it’s slow and doesn’t connect when you need it to.

• Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Jarryd
JarrydSydney

Terrible Experience, Stay away from Vodafone NBN

• Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Ghassan issa
Ghassan issaSydney

Bad coverage

Bad coverage. Calls keep broken down and a robot sound came up during your call . Very bad internet coverage not even enough to open Facebook most of the time.
Trying to contact support but nothing happened onley keep promising to fix the broblem .and i don't need to till you about the contract and exit fee. Have to wait to end of the contract to stop my service. Already had a new deal with telstra it has a good coverage and super fast internet.
My location is at
morven street old guildford nsw Australia .
You can check-in the internet speet any time you want .

Rachel W
Rachel WPerth

Good if you're already an existing Vodafone user

Went with the Vodafone nbn, original price for unlimited data was $70 but existing vodafone users get $10 off. Modem was delivered promptly, best part is that you dont have to have someone come over and install it for you as long as you have your NBN box in your home. All you need to do is just plug it in which was super easy,

• Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Wearenotamused
WearenotamusedNew Zealand

Too Techy and can 't hear you - NZ Vodafone

Basically the NZ company had not the equipment for me as I am deaf and I had to go to another provider who did. Now getting perfect service from that provider. Plus they never translated into English what they were talking about when I visited the place. Even my support person was confused.

• Connection TypeNone - Mobile and Broadband (don't know what they were)
Mitch
MitchAustralia

Worst service and waste of time

Had working connection swapped to Vodafone. Connection down for 7 days only could use 3/4G back up. Wasted hours on phone with staff trying to fix and starting over again every time. Never calling me back when promised. Took 4 days to get escalated to level 2 team who still couldn’t fix it. 3/4G stopped working on the 7th day so Going to new provider. If you want an unreliable service and horrible customer service go with Vodafone

• Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Tyler
TylerMelbourne

Not bad - better then others experience

Have signed up to Vodafone NbN early 2018. The backup 4g is good while waiting for your connection. Overall my set up was problem free. Vodafone had it all sorted in no time. Nbn technician arrived as expected. Speed is okay on fttb. It has its moments during peak. We have not experienced any major outages besides one which was resolved in about an hour. I have however received emails to say that they had occurred, but the back up 4g did what it was supposed to and I never noticed.
Vodafone had a price drop in the cost of the service and passed this discount on to me without me even asking for it. That was much appreciated. Good service so far

• Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide

Excellent service

I have been with Vodafone for almost 20 years. And they have always provided excellent customer service and are very accommodating to your needs. Their phone staff are easy to understand and have good communication skills. I have tried almost all the other providers and have no intentions to change providers from Vodafone as this phone service is the best one I have used. The only thing that keeps it as a 4 star for now, is that their service doesn’t stretch to some rural areas of Australia.

Featherfoot
FeatherfootNoosa

Verry helpful

Great service verry helpful for the first time in my life and telstra is no good they tell to manny lies

Alan M
Alan MSydney

Vodafone NBN - Still waiting

• Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Ula
UlaSydney

Vodafone sucks

I experience dropouts everyday on my phone service. My whole family is with Vodafone and we all experience the same thing no matter where I am - at home, at work, out ... it’s just unreliable. My home internet is even worse. One time the internet was out for a few hours & not just with me and my family but even my friends. I think all of the Vodafone users experienced it and Vodafone gave no explanation. If I could, I would change internet providers.

John
JohnSydney

Data just disappears

Hi i must say lately my data with Vodafone has been dropping like crazy rang to complain and got told i can put in an investigation in or take one gig data and basically shut the hell up very rude staff not listening to what I’m saying just going off about stuff they’ve been coached to say hopefully they can sort it out and very funny how I’ve experience this sudden drop in my data in the last week or so and yesterday 7/12/2018 from about roughly 5/5.30 in afternoon Vodafone was out nonone could use any internet services it went for about 2/2.5 hours between I noticed it anyway around the 5ish in afternoon till about the 7.30/7.45pm no explanation either thanks Vodafone...

Ge customer
Ge customerPerth, WA

Excellent gb data plans

I have been with Vodafone for a few years and have been very impressed with the coverage and mobile plans that include huge gb data at an affordable cost these days. I have recommended my Brother to switch to them which he did and is also very happy with Vodafone.

Reg Smith
Reg Smith

Vodafone has changed, for the better

• Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)