Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Emmanuel. George K.
Emmanuel. George K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Slow Network

I find vodafone network to be slow when I go high on apartmemt buildings. The network takes longer to load when I am sometimes only 9 storoes high from ground level.

Mamta
MamtaSydney, NSW

Ok for light usage

Bought it under a special promotion as a stop-gap. The connection was fast and reliable. 10 GB data + bonus 25GB = total 35GB data for $25 with 6 months validity. Regular price was $50 for 10 GB data with 6 months validity. Activation was not smooth. I had to go to a Vodafone shop to get it activated.

Bl00zman
Bl00zmanCranbourne

Same as below! Less Data Now

I was really happy rediscovering Vodafone for my 4G data on the go but last month the suddenly ended their generous bonus data promotion so I have exactly half the amount this month. Too bad!

Ingrams
IngramsCarlton

Was better last month!

I had a really good deal, I just discovered that it expired on the 5th of September so when I went to recharge I only got 6GB instead of 12. Oh well the bonus data deal was good while it lasted

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Vodafone Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Sunil
SunilPerth

Expensive plans but good service

I have been using vodafone mobile plan for 4 years. There used to be international minutes to Nepal but later on they removed it. And also new plans are expensive than other mobile service provider. Better for them to add international talk time on affordable plans if not there are plenty options.

Crystal
CrystalMelbourne

You get what you pay for

The service is Ok but sometimes it dropped. I have no complaints abt this because you get what you pay for!

Rajina
RajinaSydney, NSW

It's popular but it's not for me

Vodafone is a popular network and I used to see ads for it even though my country of origin didn't have it. I came to Australia and the first network that I signed up for was Vodafone. I got connected to their 4G and the speeds were great but at certain parts of my locality, it didn't work properly at times. It was ok. But the pricing for the 4G internet was a big expensive. The data limit was there and I had to shell out 40 bucks or so for my monthly requirement as a prepaid 4g user. I found other plans (even those providers using Vodafone's wholesale network) to be quite competitive and good value for the price. I wouldn't say the connection is bad but I would say that they need to step up their pricing.

• Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Johnson
JohnsonMelbourne

Nice improvement

Vodafone's reliability has improved a lot over the years. Signal strength and speeds are much better then they use to be. Vodafone doesn't have the best coverage out there, but they do offer a lot of data for cheaper prices than other providers. Overall, I can recommend it to people who live in areas with good Vodafone coverage. There coverage is not as good as Telstra's in rural or country areas from my experiences.

Pia
PiaMelbourne

Sometimes very slow

My 4G is occasionally slow and not very stable. My contract is 13 months, $34 each month. The only thing that I dislike is that when I checked the data that I have used, it is not updated immediately and I thought I have more. In fact, it exceeds and I ended up paying $10 for extra 1Gb

Mark A.
Mark A.

SAD

I'm having quite a problem with my data when surfing the net. It sometimes doesn't want to refresh the feed and needs to reload for several times. Tho, i love their free international calls that i can use whenever i miss someone i love in my country.

John. K
John. K

Speeds and plans are great, coverage not so much

The Vodafone mobile broadband plans are cheap and fast but it doesn't work well in rural areas. Would recommend if your in a city.

Alita

Lately issue with 3G connection

JOJO
JOJOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall good

I have a royal customer with vodafone for 8yrs. apart from some annoying extra charge when I overused data. Their customer services is better than some competitor companies.

But can you plz use some ppl can speak proper English on customer services? Always struggled listening.

Wai
WaiBrisbane

Poor signal some area

Vodafone Mobile Broadband
Just put the sim card in and it work quit easily.
Didn't take too long to set up.
Connection is good in Brisbane city area but some remote area without any signal, or only 3G sometime. You could experience frequent dropouts.
Customer service and support is quite good for responding and polite.