Vodafone Mobile Broadband

Vodafone Mobile Broadband

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

Tyler
TylerMelbourne

Not bad - better then others experience

Have signed up to Vodafone NbN early 2018. The backup 4g is good while waiting for your connection. Overall my set up was problem free. Vodafone had it all sorted in no time. Nbn technician arrived as expected. Speed is okay on fttb. It has its moments during peak. We have not experienced any major outages besides one which was resolved in about an hour. I have however received emails to say that they had occurred, but the back up 4g did what it was supposed to and I never noticed.
Vodafone had a price drop in the cost of the service and passed this discount on to me without me even asking for it. That was much appreciated. Good service so far

• Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Reviewer
Reviewer Adelaide

Excellent service

I have been with Vodafone for almost 20 years. And they have always provided excellent customer service and are very accommodating to your needs. Their phone staff are easy to understand and have good communication skills. I have tried almost all the other providers and have no intentions to change providers from Vodafone as this phone service is the best one I have used. The only thing that keeps it as a 4 star for now, is that their service doesn’t stretch to some rural areas of Australia.

Pompey1
Pompey1Carlton

Good consistent Internet

I have only praise for Vodafone these days. Maybe it's just my area but sometimes it feels like I have the bandwidth all to myself - its lightning fast with super fast pings. Never stops - its great.

Smurf5
Smurf5Sandringham

Good experience with the new Vodafone 4G

I have had a good experience with the new vodafone 4G service - I only tried it because the SIM was free but I it gets much significantly better speeds than my usual Optus my area. I hope they keep it up!

Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Vodafone Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Molly1
Molly1Brighton

4G city speeds are usually good

I use whichever mobile broadband is the best value month to month and recently with the 'bonus data' over the last few months that has been Vodafone. I find their 4G speeds are the quickest of the lot for me (often better than Telstra) and no choke ups. Just tried cirt and inner suburbs so I can't speak for the whole network but it works well for me.

Milkman
MilkmanCollingwood

Quick download speeds

I think Voda mus still be recovering from the publicity of the old days because it often feels like I have it all to myself in my area. Lightening fast downloads, no delays or slow downs . Its actually pretty awesome.

Kobe
Kobemelbourne

Impressive data speeds

I get impressive data speeds on Vodafone. - way better than I expected with their previous history. Sign up process was easy as pie and easy to keep track of data use

• Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Dianne
DianneNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Happy with what Vodaphone offers

I have used Vodaphone for my phone and now use a pay as I go Vodaphone payment system. That way I can keep my accounts in check.

Tigers18
Tigers18melbourne

Been quietly pleased with This service

I have used Voda off and on this year (just use their 4G mobile broadband) and I am quietly pleased with it. It gets really good download speeds and the network seems uncongested - that may change as they have just merged with TPG but they are definitely good at the moment

Lightburst
LightburstCarnegie

Very strong signal, good speeds

I don't know if its the same everywhere but I am getting sa strong and solid signal with consistent speeds and no drop outs. Never changes noticeably either. I was using Optus and that would drop like a brick at school letting out time and again after work. Am pleasantly surprised by Voda!

7Miles
7MilesMentone

New Vodafone much improved

I was a little anxious about using Voda because of their old rep, but time moves on and things change. Perhaps the old rep helps because I get steller speed on this , I presume due to lack of congestion. Impressive speed!

Truckie2
Truckie2Glen Waverly

They have come good!

Vodafone was once the "avoid at all costs" company in the Australian internet landscape but they quietly rebuilt their infrastructure and are now one of the very best, excerpt not many people know. It suits me a s I get around 60 mbps downloads day or night and very little congestion. Never had a problem!

NILA
NILABrisbane

Perfect

Mobile bundle. Set up is take only 5 minutes if not busy. Month to month and data will be roll over for the next month if you don't used all. Fantastic connections. I don't experience a dropouts. Very satisfied.

Chockies
ChockiesHawthorn

Pretty, Pretty Good

I had a good run using Vodafone earlier this year on 4G. I was getting much faster download speeds than my usual Optus which I didn't expect. Didn't notice any change in speeds day or night - that may come down to total subscribers in my area but still pretty good!

Class73
Class73Melbourne

Much Improved

I gave Vodafone a go as I had a spare mobile broadband SIM that I had been waiting to use and my regular internet was down. I got a nice surprise as it gave 27 extra GBs on activation (9x3) and I must say it extremely fast and easy in my area. I am getting 60mps which is great for mobile. Things are much better than the old days!