Vodafone Mobile Broadband

Vodafone Mobile Broadband

See the Best Mobile Broadband Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

pradz80
pradz80Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good coverage indoors and no issues

I switched from Optus to Vodafone 3 years ago and I am very satisfied. Their indoor coverage is very good. Only one shopping centre I couldn’t make calls but have had better experience than Optus. I have not had any problems and never had to call customer service.

• Incentivised Review No

Pretty good.

Signed up for Vodaphone wireless 4G broadband. Good service - I generally get around 19Mbps. I have recorded 52Mbps in the evening. Was previously with Optus and Telstra, but get a better deal from Vodaphone.

Harry S.
Harry S.Palmerston, NT

Great data deals

Joined Vodafone 8 months ago, Vodafone has great deals for people who use a lot of data, $60 for 80gb of data. Now the connection might not be as fast as other providers but at least you get unlimited data if you use all 80gb of data, the customer service for Vodafone is not as great, I sat on the phone for 20 minutes before I got a hold of someone but they did resolve my issues fast. So if you are looking great data deals Vodafone is for you.

Josh B
Josh BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Solved my internet problems!

Was having ADSL frequent dropouts with another provider so switched to Vodafone because they had a great deal going on. Salesman signed me up in 10 minutes and the connection is fantastic!!!

• Incentivised Review No
Mobile Broadband Providers

Find out how Vodafone Mobile Broadband compares to other Mobile Broadband Providers

Rachel W
Rachel WPerth

Good if you're already an existing Vodafone user

Went with the Vodafone nbn, original price for unlimited data was $70 but existing vodafone users get $10 off. Modem was delivered promptly, best part is that you dont have to have someone come over and install it for you as long as you have your NBN box in your home. All you need to do is just plug it in which was super easy,

• Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Featherfoot
FeatherfootNoosa

Verry helpful

Great service verry helpful for the first time in my life and telstra is no good they tell to manny lies

Ge customer
Ge customerPerth, WA

Excellent gb data plans

I have been with Vodafone for a few years and have been very impressed with the coverage and mobile plans that include huge gb data at an affordable cost these days. I have recommended my Brother to switch to them which he did and is also very happy with Vodafone.

• Connection Type3G/4G Mobile Broadband

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Reg Smith
Reg Smith

Vodafone has changed, for the better

• Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
fedup
fedupGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Both phones with Vodafone - the right decision.

Having had continuous problems with previous providers - I now have both phones with Vodafone. The travelling overseas offer $5 each day is fantastic, and I enjoy the reception which is constantly improving nationally.

• Connection TypeI don't understand

willow12
willow12MELBOURNE

Not bad

Connected with the NBN network when I moved into my apartment, at my housemate's request. I was unsure as I used to avoid Vodafone after a unsatisfying experience with their phone services years ago, but they've definitely improved now. We haven't had problems with the internet except for general slow downs during peak times usually after 6pm but that's quite rare. The only time there was a real issue where the internet wouldn't connect at all, I called up and the guys were really nice and eager to help.

• Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Nat
NatSydney

Amazingly fast

I am very impressed with how fast my mobile connection is, it is even better than my home broadband and at times the speed goes to 35-30 Mbps, comparable to NBN speeds. I have not experienced poor signal even in remote areas when I travel and it keeps stronger when I am closer to the city.

Pauline V
Pauline VAU

Vodafone is my choice

I an so happy i changed to Vodafone. My husband has been with them for many years and i was so impressed i changed to them as o was constantly disappointed with my previous provider. They cater for your needs, prices are good snd have fantastic customer service.

Ahs
AhsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service

Have always had good coverage, any problems dealt with hastily. Friendly helpful. Pity I don't have Vodafone NBN at home

• Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Svetlana
SvetlanaSydney

Love the speed, give me more data!

I absolutely love the speed that Vodafone offers in my area on its mobile broadband plans, I feel that I am flying and can get so much done, I wish that they increase their data allowances I heard they were thinking of introducing unlimited plans but not sure when and how fast those are going to be. I would recommend to anyone wanting great speeds!

Lynda
LyndaSydney

Happy customer

I love this connection due to its very fast speed, the speed at my location is very comparable to an NBN, which really got me very pleasantly surprised when I first started using it. I would recommend this service and it would make a difference when looking between various providers. Now all I need is loads of data, Vodafone, please increase your data allowance and you will have me forever as a happy customer!