Vodafone TV

Listing monitored by Vodafone Australia

13 questions from our users

Zia M.
Zia M.asked

Can I set my own photos on Vodafone tv?

Peta
Petaasked

How can I download apps on a vodafone tv box please I'm getting frustated

zamia m.
zamia m.asked

I've connected my tablet to Vodafone tv but the key late doesn't connect when in 'search' field

Stephen T.
Stephen T.asked

BT/WPS button... remote not workin and I can't pair an android tablet or phone via Bluetooth as I can not accept the 6 digit codes without a remote

Will the BT / WPS button help and how ?

Naomi S.
Naomi S.asked

how can I download Amazon Prime having trouble finding it on google play through the vodafone tv box

Elliott
Elliott

It's not currently on the Play Store for the Vodafone TV (although it's meant to be at some point based on different articles) so it needs to be sideloaded. If you're fairly comfortable with computer related stuff, Google "Aptoide TV", they have instructions on how to install their store app via a USB stick and install Prime Video from there (just make sure there's a green shield icon next to the Prime Video app on their store page saying it's safe/been scanned).

David W.

I got it working by sideloading the 'nvidia' version. it doesnt work very well though with occasional audio sync problems and does not support 4k, in fact you get a warning when loading it 4k may not work properly

Peter D.
Peter D.asked

Can you use Bluetooth Headphones on Vodafone Tv.

intestinalworm
intestinalworm

You can connect Bluetooth accessories via Settings (in theory) on the VTV - give it a try! Will try headphones myself later, but have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escZlO0Kps0 - he had problems! I have found Vodafone help (chat) to be reasonably helpful - also give the whirlpool forums a look - lot of help and assistance there.

Roderick R.
Roderick R.asked

Can I use skype or similar on this box... Will a cam and mic work ok.

John
John

No you can not

D McCallum
D McCallumasked

Does optus sports app work on Vodafone tv box?

Tatts
Tatts

Don’t have an Optus sport account but the app is in the App Store and installs ok so I would think it is ok

BJD
BJDasked

Can you connect a Bluetooth keyboard to Vodafone TV?

yammickz
yammickz

Yes you can

Suze
Suzeasked

Have a beautiful Citation One smart speaker (Google assistant) and can't get audio from Chromecast to come through that speaker when streaming video apps like (Kayo, Netflix) to come through the smart speaker (want to because has awesome sound quality) only through TV speaker. If I get this Android box will that remedy my problem?

Kade
Kade

Cant watch kayo on Vodafone tv, can stream it over chromecast but audio is delayed. Overall dissapointed in their lack of enthusiasm to keep the unit up to date

David W.

here is the weird thing, I got kayo on one of my vodaphone tvs to work fine, but the other one refuses to work. I side loaded Kayo Sports for Android TV_v1.2.5_apkpure.com.apk

Tom W.
Tom W.asked

I have a cheap and oldish tv in the bedroom and just bought a Vodafone TV box for it. Is there anyway to use the Vodafone TV remote to power the tv on and off? I don't have HDMI CEC.

RICHARD PAUL T.
RICHARD PAUL T.asked

Hi there Members,

There seems to be a thread going around that you can load Kayo onto the Vodafone Android box.

Question is how do you do it?

Has anybody got a step guide?

My Side loader is installed but doesn't open.
Plus my Chrome cast which is built in doesn't open ?

Can anybody help?

AusT

Matt Huisman has some excellent Kodi add-ons, including Foxtel Go, Foxtel Now, Kayo, Optus Sport, Freeview etc - see here: https://www.matthuisman.nz/

also
Kayo app direct, this version:
Which is apparently the latest version.

also apparently:
1.Go here: https://mega.nz/#F!PaJQELqY!dg3wVzOFIybj6an5Yeq7PA
2.Download the APK file to a USB stick.
3.Put USB stick in Vodafone TV.
4.Download X-plore File Manager from the Play Store
5.Launch X-plore, navigate to the USB stick, click on the APK, and install

Shan
Shanasked

Can we install Prime video and Kayo?

Costas S
Costas S

Haven't looked into prime. With Kayo you can sideload it, so I assume the same for prime but Kayo is not currently in the app store due to the version of android TV running on the box.

also
Kayo app direct, this version:
Which is apparently the latest version.

also apparently:
1.Go here: https://mega.nz/#F!PaJQELqY!dg3wVzOFIybj6an5Yeq7PA
2.Download the APK file to a USB stick.
3.Put USB stick in Vodafone TV.
4.Download X-plore File Manager from the Play Store